is this enough? (extra part)

A/n: I wrote a lot of 2 part fics so I gotta finish this one before I continue the rest😅

A/n
It's been 5 long year since jungkook saw his sister. He felt hate to her and pain every time her name or a sibling thing would be said.

But he still loves her because she was his day one inspiration. When his mom or dad would disappear for a month she would be there to be mom and dad in just one body. Helping he with homework or rock skipping.

She gave him things and people to look up to. Like his birthday, you would never have a real birthday until you had a birthday party with his sister. She would do all kinds of things like candy house, or a pool full of balloons, one time she even took jungkook to go to Cape Town! She was amazing and was everything jungkook wanted to be. Strong,smart,loving,happy,a leader. Some ways jungkook would think of her like his leader,rm. They both were smart,kind,strong,family. So every time he would look rm in the eyes he would see her and feel angry and sad.

Where did she go? Why did she leave? Why didn't she tell me? Why is she doing the same thing mom did?

Thoughts that ran through jungkooks head. He just wanted them to be answered.

And one day it was.

Jungkook's birthday was around the corner her would be turning 20 and he wanted to spend it with his family. He made calls and calls but no one answered. not his mom or dad or not surprisingly his sister.

So he spent the next days with his other family. The ones who where actually there and didn't miss things like both of his graduations. It wasn't like he needed them or anything... so why was it that he cried every birthday and spending his wish one seeing them?

From the ages 15-19 he wished for them to come back for him..to not have forgotten him. But as expected this year was the same. Vlive was on the bts members were sitting down and taking about their now grown up member. When it came time to blow out the candles he didn't say the same thing he said

"I wish they could see how far I have come."

The candle was blown out and the vlive ended. Just a few hours later he got a call from a unknown number.

"Hello?"

"*sniff* my little *sob* tiny tiny bro... you're all grown up."

A wave of shock ran in jungkook

"Y/n??"

"Yeah jungkookie I'm so sorry I didn't want to leave*sobs* but I had to work with mom and dad ok I love you! I promise I didn't forget about you"

"Why sissy why did you go?"

"Mom and dad work at NASA so I had to work with them but I can make it up ok!"

"No no you don't have to this is *sniffs* this is enough"

"You wanna see your real mom and dad jungkook-ah"

"Wait what"

"We found out they live in busan their address is xxxx you wanna see them?"

"Yes I do when"

"Right now there's a car out side get in with your hyungs if you want and say hi for me ok"