Shadow of a happy life.

A/n: welcome to part 4 to all I did was work. Since this week is my birthday week I'm going to be posting from Monday-Friday long stories. If you want to request something you're free to as well. This chapter is gonna cover Monday and Tuesday.
(Not proof read)
⚠️ WARNING S/A⚠️

————————
Kookies POV:

When things were heading to the top of course it's gonna be people that want to bring you down. In this case it's bangpd.

Bts had backed off since the speech which I enjoyed. Bangpd however got more aggressive.

I get emails from him every day about how sorry he is. Then the next day he's saying dude things about me and my group.

He says things that itch my skin and are down right wrong.

He's like a monster that's made up of you worst fears talking in you ear.

It's even worse when that monster knows about secrets you don't want anyone else to know.

He would taunt me. Saying I know this and I know that. How if he dare tell the public I would be over with.

My body would shake on fear. It happens once it could happen again. again. And again.

He would threaten me and my team. I couldn't let my team fall because of me. So I kept quiet.

But after a month you could see physically how much he tired me.

Eye bags make up couldn't cover. Weight dropping from his words. Tear stains down my face.

Luckily if you have a devil you have to have a angle. My angel was lolly.

Lolly brought me to their room one day and asked me what was wrong.

I couldn't let them know. They would hate me.

"Kookie, tell me what's wrong. I promise I won't judge. You're becoming how you were when you had been in bts. Tell me are they bothering you. We'll get them back-I can make a speech. I'll practice tonight!"

Lolly was such a sweetheart. They care for everyone and everything. When they sit next to you, you feel 100 times calmer.

"No lolly. It's not bts it's bangpd. He- well he's been calling me.... And emailing me."

"What has he been saying? I swear I'll kill him"

Lolly was also very protective.

⚠️⚠️⚠️START⚠️⚠️⚠️
"No no. When- when I was in the group bangpd said I was slacking so he helped me."

"Helped you how? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to kookie."

I had to tell someone..

"He would touch me.. and I would say stop but he said it was for the best... that I needed it"

At the point lolly looked like a blurry person. My tears blocked most of my vision and I was glad. I didn't want to see their disappointment in me.

"It's not your fault. You were 15 and he was a grown man. He had no right to touch you the way he did and for that he will pay. I will make him pay kookie. You don't have to tell anyone else if you don't want to. I can pull some strings and get him in jail without anyone knowing. I will- I will make sure he never sees the light again. Okay kookie. Lolly's got you okay?"