This is normal to me.

A/n: i think this could be a book but ima test something out on this book.

A/n in a deep voice narrating

He was a normal person with a dream. He has a loving home and friends at school waiting for him. This life was normal for him. The vibration of his alarm clock along with the flashing lights waking him up for school. Taking a very quite shower. Then getting dressed and watching the tv with the little words in the corner for help. Heading downstairs on the nice quite staircase to meet his family,mom,dad,jung-hyun. Seeing the words that left their hands where mostly 'good morning' or 'ready for school?' Eating the breakfast quietly while feeling to the music that played. It always felt funny his feet would tickle and the water in his cup would shake.
The song was his favorite. The lyrics and vibrations where so fun. As he headed out the door not forgetting his bag he waved bye to his mom only for her to run to him with something in her hand. He looked to see his cochlear. He immediately put it on so used to his world of silence that sometimes he forgets that it's not normal.
"Thanks mom" he finally speaks no being about to hear if he's to loud or to quiet.
As jungkook is walking to his school I'll tell you more about his cochlear.

He got it as a gif when he was 13 before he would always be quite because he didn't know how loud he was being. Now he is able to speak more confidently. Sometimes he would sound a little off people would say but he didn't mind.

This life was normal for jungkook but not for you.

Words: 300