Sweet on the inside

A/n: been kinda angry lately even tho I'm a nice person so here's this!

A/n POV
Ever since jungkook joined bts in 2013 people have said that he was a "mean person" or "savage" or " judge-mental" but  in the inside he was the complete opposite.

Jungkook is a sweet angel. He has the heart of pure gold. The soul of a innocent new born. And the one thing he ever was- was kind!

Well to him that is. Everyone thought differently.

Example :
Jungkook tossed out jimin's strawberries because they were going old but be bought him new ones. He thought it was gonna make jimin happy. When he got home he saw a unhappy jimin. "You okay?" Jungkook asked. "Why did you throw out my strawberries. Me and Tae where gonna make a strawberry cake for everyone but I guess not!" Jimin said angrily. So instead of saying anything jungkook went to his room and waited for jimin to leave to put the strawberries in the refrigerator. Later that night jimin thanked Jin for buying more even when jungkook was the one who bought them. Jungkook wasn't angry he was just a little sad.

He was always misjudged and one day he was done with it.

It was fan meet time and fans where coming up to get their albums signed. Jungkook's pen was useless as no one came to him and they all smiled him. Why? Well he didn't know. So at the end of the fan meet he asked.

Junggkook grabbed his mic and said.

"Why did you all Skip me?"
.....

No one said anything. Until one person.

"Because you're mean."

Jungkook was shocked.

"No im not. When have I ever been mean?"

Answer flooded the room.

"You pushed namjoon on the stage!"

That one stood out to jungkook.

"Wait wait what?"

The room went quite.

"You pushed namjoon on the stage."

"No no no it was a hole on the stage where namjoon was gonna step so I pushed him out of the way. Next!"

"You tossed out jimin's strawberries! He wanted to film a live making cake!"

"They were bad so I bought new ones... not Jin."

"How come you never told us then we all thought you where mean."

"I can't talk that well when I defend myself. It makes me nervous so I just deal with it. I didn't think it was this bad."

"We are sorry jungkook-ah!"

All was forgiven.

(Unless you want a more angst story which I will happily give too!)

Words: 426