The vlive of hunger(but he lives)

A/n: okay okay no dead jungkook in this one!!

Warnings: A lot of spacing out? Suicidal thoughts. Inaccurate panic attack, angst then fluff then gen z.
Also it's around 3000 words😀

Jungkook POV

After the vlive ended I felt really sad. Kinda numb as well.
I really don't wanna live like this, it's so emotionless and the same.

I'm mean do other idols feel this way? Am I always gonna feel this way? Is it normal?

How do I fix this? I mean I don't wanna die but it seems like the easiest way.

I would rather die than live a life like this; where I can't eat what I want and do what I please. This don't the live for me.

Leaving my thoughts I made my way to my bed to sleep it off. Or trying to at least.

——— 4hr later———
Well I did end up sleeping. That was until a phone call woke me up.

Grabbing me phone I realized a lot of people called me and texted me.

7 miss calls from old man👴🏼

5 miss calls from jim jim💅

6 miss calls from hobiii🤩

8 miss calls from tae tae🧸

6 miss calls from meow meow🐱

4 miss calls from Joonie 🌱

Not to mention the text messages seemed to go on forever. What did I do last night.  Oh right the vlive.

I probably should call Jin back since he was the last person that called.

Calling old man👴🏼......
Calli-

Jungkook??! Are you okay?

Yes Hyung I'm okay why what's wrong?

Jungkook don't do that ever again you really scared us!

What are you talking about hyung? I didn't do anything!

What  am I talking about? What are you talking about Jungkook! I was so scared  for you! Everyone was. You are way to perfect and important to us Jungkook do you know that? I mean we all thought the worst!

What -about that vlive hyung? It was just - it was nothing I'm okay.

No you're not Jungkook and tomorrow we are all going  to  the beach so we can clear our mind. Is that okay Jungkook?

Yeah thats fine hyung.

Sorry for  yelling Jungkook you probably just woke up I was just worried.

It's okay hyung.

Okay love you bye.

Bye.

Call ended

That was strange. It's not like I'm going to bed again so I should probably get ready.

I got up and looked over to where I was filming yesterday.
The food was still there and it made my stomach turn.

Ignoring it I went to my bathroom to get ready.