Allergic reaction

A/N: I thought of this in the car and I wrote some of it when I got home but we left back out and I don't feel like waiting hours till we get home so I writing it now😀

⚠️WARNING
                    Allergic reaction+ flower crew+bad language+mean host+ kinda sassy jungkook ⚠️

Jungkook's POV
Me and bangtan went on this show called 'Flower Crew' (A/N: 😀🔪)  I was so excited because we were going to be eating food and as you know I love food. Our food got given to us with lids on them. One by one my hyungs opened the lids and they had amazing food I was next and I would be lying to say I wasn't about to sh*t myself. I opened it to see pasta on it. " what's the trick" I say confused.

" you guys have to put a random spice on it with a blind fold on" said the host

Now I was scared because one of the options was cinnamon. You could be saying yup cinnamon on pasta is nasty but what's worse it I'm allergic to it.

So picking and groaning later and it was my turn

You got it! I picked cinnamon my death wish😀
Now you would think telling them I'm allergic would stop them but oh no

" look kid we have heard the I'm allergic so many times just except it" the host said

I tried to switch it out for some other spice. But they were just so mother fawking prominent about having me get cinnamon.

" how about I pick like- I got cut of by this annoying ahh host

" just eat it"

My my my~ this host is trying to make me use my boxing skills 🐸

" do you guys have a epipen" I ask trying not to die

" you sure know your stuff kid"

"What do you mean"

" you're faking the allergic thing but you know stuff"

When I tell you I look around that got damn room to see who the flip flopping fwak he was talking to.

" Namjoon, do you know what a epipen is?"
He nodded

" I don't think you have a allergy, correct?"

He nodded again, providing my point that you don't need a allergic to have common sense and know what a epipen is.

" I don't think you need a allergy to know what a epipen is" I say trying to prove my fawking common sense point.

" come on jungkook just do it" Taehyung said

" don't you guys know I'm allergic" o say shocked

" wait you allergic, to what?" Suga said

To say I wasn't ready to beat some sense into them would be a lie.

" what do you think we were talk about the whole time yoongi" I  say so mad that I didn't even care about call him hyung.

" just eat it jungkook and we can talk later" suga says just a mad as me.

" only if you guys have a epipen" I say really not trying to die on a fawking Thursday, let a bish make it to Friday at lest.

"FINE WE DO CAN YOU EAT IT NOW" the host yelled.

Got damn a bish is about to eat his final fwaking meal

I take a fawking bit of my death and it sets in..

"C-can I have the epipen n-now" I say struggling to breathe.

" OMG JUNGKOOK WHATS HAPPENING" Taehyung

I looked at Taehyung with him most bish-what-the-fwak-do-you- think- face I could

"ARE YOU HAVING A ALLERGIC REACTION" Jin says

"I-I need my epipen-now" I say trying to catch my breath.

" where is it" suga says. Trying to sit me up

" the host" I say

" WHERE IS THE EPIPEN" suga says desperate

" I- I don't really have one" the host says in shock.

Now look a bish face was swollen but still could see Taehyung and jimin about to jump the host for lying about such thing.

If it wasn't for Jin say " stop we are live"
.......
What we were fwaking live 😀

" I-I have one in my b-bag" say to suga

" ok,ok,ok" he says

" NAMJOON WHAT THE FWAK DOSE A EPIPEN LOOK LIKE AND HOW DO I USE IT"

When I say I knew I was finna die, I knew I was finna die 💀

" let me do it" he says

" jungkook y...u....k....an.....ou....er......s."

I couldn't tell who was talking my head was spinning and the last thing I felt before I fell was a epipen in my thigh.. a bish was going to live till Friday.

A/N: I'm probably going to do a part 2
So if you want one I'm probably going to do so anyway. I like the way I wrote this and surprise surprise I only wrote half of this on word and thought it was bad so I freely wrote it what you think was it good or should I stick to word. I'm second guessing if I'm a bad free writer or not.