The eyes of the sea pt1

A/n: we all want something we don't have. In this case I want money.

What's something you want but don't have?

Double upload 🕺💃🕺
Jungkook POV (summary)

I felt so out of place all of my life. My eyes were not only big they were very blue. It was so ugly. Every time me and my family took photos together I was the first thing you could see and I hate it. One day I got contacts. I was so happy and I could finally be normal. A normal Korean kid that has dark brown hair and brown eyes. What's even better is I could attempt my dreams of becoming a singer in a kpop group!

When I turned 15 I started to try out. Many companies contacted me but one company took my eye... big hit. I couldn't believe it when I got a contact from them saying they would love having me as a member for bts. I was finally living my life to the fullest being 15 in a group called bts. But all dreams start to break at one point and this was the day it did. Also so happen to be the day I tried out..

(Jungkook's pov 5 hours before the reveal)

It was the day for me to try out of bts.
I woke up at 6am on a Friday sunny day.
My mom and dad where downstairs getting ready for work while my brother was still sleeping. I sighed as I went down stairs to wish my parents a good day at work and going to wake my brother up.

"Heyyy wake up!"
I yelled as I shook his shoulder but all he did was push me away. With taking that sign I walked away and made myself breakfast.

40 minutes go by and I see my brother come out of his nest with hair that a owl would mistake for a nest.

"My god what happened to you!?"
I said dramatically

"Ugh what time is it"

He said as he checked his phone and when he did his eyes widened.

"What the hell blue eyes why didn't you wake me up we have school in 30 minutes!"

I just laugh and laugh about he now is having to take a rushed shower eat something and do possibly missing homework all because I didn't wake him up.

Why did I do that? Well because he called me sponge bob eyes so I got payback.

Anyway it was time for school and I was out the door. Today I was getting out of school early so it was a breeze. I felt on top of the world waking into the school and walking out just 3 hours later.

"Ugh it feels good to leave this dump"

Little did I know one of the teachers was next to me.

"Excuse you?"

"Nothing haha got to go bye"

With that I left and made my way to my moms job.

You see I couldn't just go to the try outs on my own I had to go with someone who was older than 18. My mom asked me to tell her when I trying out and she could drop me off.

I loved walking to her job it was such a nice place. She has her own business. She makes flowers for her business so every time I leave I end up smelling like a flower bouquet.

I walked into her business with her friends/employees welcome me.

"Mom it's time to go!"

"Okay hun!"

With that I heard little foot steps and say my mom running my way.

My mom's looks quite young-well she is she's only 35 she had me when she was 20 and my brother when she was 18. One time she went to my school to pick me up and everyone I mean everyone thought she was my girlfriend and that rumor didn't die out until the next year.

After a little ride we made our way to the amazing big hit.

"Are you sure about this we can go to yg or Sm-"

I cut her off
"No mom I want to go here please!"

She nodded and went went into the line of people auditioning. I was so nervous and it was my turn in just a couple people.

"Hey jungkook do you have contacts in?"

My mom asked.

"Yeah why?"
I said. I mean she knew that I was going to be wearing them so why did she seem so shocked?

"Oh no honey take them out you look better with out them."

My mom always did this.

"No mom they'll think I'm a freak!"

I protested.

"No they won't and you shouldn't lie about something so pretty! Also it's so unique you can be giving courage to others like you."

My mom protested back.

"Mom just because it's unique doesn't mean it's pretty and why do I have to give them courage why can't they go to a therapist or something."

My mom looked so angry at me

"Listen here young man if you don't take them out right now I will take you out of this line. My son will be no liar and most definitely not a coward."

She said with a frown

"But mom~~ I'm not a coward"

She tapped her foot and put out her hand.

"Then give me the contacts"

I didn't wan to but maybe she was right. I took them out and put my hood over my face. My mom obviously dud take that and yanked it off. It was my turn in 5 minutes and I really was scared. All I could think about was be humiliated by them. I mean who would want a kid with big blue eyes that look crazy. Before you say me think about it for a second.

"Jeon jungkook?!"

Fuck it was my turn. I walked into the room slowly and turned to face them.

"Omg your eyes they-"

Words: 1000