ONLY HUMAN

( A/N: I kinda felt like writing something really sad I'm recommending listening to 'rise up' by Andra Day on repeat 😀)

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
Mean hyungs+sad ending(kinda)+ self harm+abuse+blood+death

Jungkook's POV

I look down at my diary ready to let of some of my emotions. I have been writing in this diary sense I joined bts. It was giving to me as a gif from my sister.. before she died. She told me " only write in this when you are sad, I made it for you because I know you can't really show your emotions. But when you do I added some extra pages so you can let it all out." I kept to the word and only wrote in it when I was having sad emotions, but what I failed to realize is that I had so many that my book is almost full.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear diary, today has been so stressful. I got yelled at by the dance teacher because i tripped. I got yelled at by the vocal coach because I was singing the wrong lines.I got yelled at by Bang pd because I gained weight. I got yelled at by Jin because I ate one of his 'cooking' carrots. I got yelled at by suga because I didn't make any songs.I got yelled at by jhope because I was bringing the mood down. I got yelled at by namjoon because I dropped my plate. I got yelled at by Jimin because I have been being lazy. And I got yelled at by Taehyung because I'm being to childish.

But this all could have been solved if I did something different.

If I didn't trip the teacher wouldn't get mad, but I only tripped because I was so tried.

If I didn't sing the wrong lines the coach wouldn't be mad, but I only sang the wrong lines because they gave me the wrong sheet.

If I didn't gain weight then Bang pd wouldn't be mad, but I only gained weight because of the big clothes I was wearing to hide my ugly body.

If I didn't eat Jin's carrots he would be mad, but I only did because I would have passed out if I didn't.

If I made more songs I wouldn't have made suga mad, but I didn't make any songs because I'm trying to carry the world on my back.

If I didn't bring the mood down the jhope wouldn't have been mad, I only brought the mood down because my thoughts were eating at me before I could speak,breathe,hear,or live.

If I didn't drop the plate I would have made namjoon mad, but I only dropped the plate because my bones were to fragile to hold the plate full of food that made my stomach turn.

If I wasn't so lazy then jimin wouldn't be mad, but I only was so lazy because it was so hard to even think about getting out of the bed and living another day with another fake cracking smile.

If I wasn't so childish then Taehyung would be mad, but I was only so childish because I am a child, I'm only 16.

If I wasn't so clumsy,out of order,over weight,greedy,boring,mood breaker,weak,lazy, and childish then MAYBE just maybe I would be worth living for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel the tears, I tried to stop them but they just kept in flowing I felt like I was a water fall but just not pretty.

I was going to to leave and put my diary and head down stairs for dinner but something happened.

Namjoon's POV

"What is taking this kid so long" I said waiting at the dinner table eager to eat. " how about you go get the brat namjoon." Jin said. " but why me you're closer to it's room" I said furious. " because you were so eager to know what he was doing" jimin said. I rolled my eyes and went to the things room. When I went in the room I say a little boy with blood shot eyes with a running nose. " what's up with you" the thing- he jumps and tried to hide something. I grasp the thing he was trying to hide and run to show the others.

Jungkook' POV

Namjoon had just took my book I tried to grab it but the starvation got the best of me and I was out of breath before I left the room. " JUST GIVE IT VACK NAMJOON" but he acts as if he can't hear me. By the time I catch my breath and go down the stairs I see him opening up my emotions reading it to my members.

Bangtan POV

Namjoon runs down the stairs with a book in his hands with jungkook screaming at him. " what's that joon" Jin said. " it jungkook's diary." He was going to read it but jungkook came down the stairs trying to stop him but the members go and throw him in his room and locked the door. You could hear screaming ,sobbing and yelling from his room. Namjoon reads the most new page and we all thought it was going to be about his love life but what we got was.. the life we wish no one would go through. We felt the guilt rest on our shoulders. We go to his room to apologize but when we got there we saw something we would never want to imagine again. Out little one had cut on his wrist and it said

" I bleed to. I'm just as human as you"

We brought him to the hospital as soon as we could but traffic was so backed up even if it was night. We got out of the car and ran to the hospital. We could have him die because of us.

2 hours later

" he lost a good amount of blood but we were able to save him with your guys blood" the doctor said.

1 hour later

" hyungs" jungkook said.

He woke up jungkook had woken up!

" how are you feeling" suga said

" I could feel better" jungkook said

"Jungkook why didn't you tell us" namjoon said.

" what do you mean" jungkook said

" that you felt that way" jimin said

" I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm human hyungs. I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm not a robot that can handle pain" jungkook said choking up.

" WE ARE SO SORRY" we yelled

" I can forgive" jungkook said

" but I can't forget" Jungkook added

" we will wait until you are ready to be our princess in saving, and for us to be you kings not monsters" jhope said.

Jungkook smiled know that they now realize that he is ONLY HUMAN

A/N: I hope you liked this sad one shot I came up with. Have a good 24 hours.

1150 words 👏🏽👏🏽🎉🎉