Broken promises and liars

A/n: broken promises they hurt. They hurt a lot.

⚠️Warnings, main character death, suicide.

Jungkook's POV
It was a promise. It was more than that actually. When we debuted we all made a promise. 'No matter how popular or busy we get feelings always come first.' Well of course until it comes to me I guess. I'm the golden maknae nothing should bother me and if it does I can't tell anyone. Whenever we're in a interview and the question 'who cries the least?' My name would always pop up. When in reality I cry the most. I would go in my room then into my closet and then into the very back, hide and let my tears go. No one would hear and that's how I liked it.

After so many years of pretending nothing was wrong I just got used to it. Yes I knew everything was wrong my life was wrong and that I was unhappy. But jungkook from bts wasn't. Jungkook from bts was happy,strong, and not a fucking cry baby like I am. Jeon jungkook from busan is a little child who cries everyday. Those worlds could never and should never cross paths. Because one day they did and I caused more mess.

My friend no my sister, she passed away and my emotions got the best of me well the best of jeon jungkook from busan. I ended up making a whole song about how I couldn't take the title or the golden maknae or about how jungkook from bts isn't me. When I published the song all hell broke loose. My hyungs thought I was depressed which jeon jungkook is but not me. They got it all wrong. Completely wrong.

I can never let that happen again. I'm joyful. I'm happy. I'm lucky. I'm amazing. I'm golden. I'm the golden mother fucking maknae. For gods sake I'm perfect.

So why am I doing this?

Why am I looking 100 feet down at the ground?

Why are people so small from up here? It's kinda funny they look like ants. When I laughed it was dry because the wind was strong.

Why was the wind so strong up here?

Wait where am I?

I looked down again to see my bare feet on a 1 foot edge, I was in my pjs and my arms were spread out. My phone was buzzing in my pocket. As I shakily got it out I answered it. It was namjoon hyung but is voice was so far away.

"Jungkook please what ever is wrong we can fix it."

"What are you talking about hyung?"

"Please just get down we love you we all do so much"

"You do?"

"Yes jungkook omg we love you so much- I love you so much!"

"Even Jin hyung?"

"Jungkook I love you even more than life!"
It was Jin was he telling the truth?

"you sure?"

"Yes"

"Liars"

They were lying. They love jungkook from bts. They don't love me. Everyday when everyone would say how their day was they wouldn't even ask me. They all assumed I was happy. That I loved life. That in fact I was perfect even though it doesn't exist. My own hyungs failed me and now they are gonna pay.

"No jungkook we are not lying we love you so much!"

It was Taehyung.

"Oh really?!"
I said sarcastically

"Yes please oh please tell us what's wrong and why you're on the rooftop"
It was yoongi this time.

"It's because of you all"
The other line was silent

"What do you mean jungkook?"
It was namjoon again

"Remember the day we all promise to never ignore each other's feelings no matter how big of a group we became?"

"Yes jungkook"

"So then tell me why I was never allowed to express my emotions? It was always be happy jungkook! Suck it up jungkook! WELL WHAT IF I DIDNT WANNA?! HUH you NEVER thought about how I felt and now you all are gonna pay for it!"

The sobs grew louder and louder on the other line. To my surprise it made me feel guilty.

"Stop crying I wasn't allowed to so you can't"

The sobs turned into hiccups and pitiful apologizes, none of them I wanted to hear. Hearing them made me think about past memories.

"Hyungs?"

I asked but my voice cracked with guilt and tears.

"Yes jungkook"

No no no every time I would hear that stupid jungkook it would make me mad. Stop please I'm not the perfect jungkook you know.

"Do you love the real me?"

That was the easiest way I could put it. The real me. The one with flaws. The one that isn't perfect.

"What do you mean?"
Asked j-hope

"Do you love the real me. The one from busan. The one who cries. The one who makes mistakes. The one who's life is falling apart as we speak. The jungkook-no what I mean is do you love jeon jungkook from busan? Do you love him like you love the images you see of the happy jungkook from bts? Do you love him like you say? Do you see and hear him like you claim you say you do? Or do you ignore him. Do you ignore the real me for fun?"

"No jeon jungkook we love you and we always will! Please don't do this. What will bts be without you?! You are so important to us! We love you!"

Lairs

"Do you hear yourself? I'm important to bts but am I important to you? So what if I'm not in bts it's not like I matter anyways. Nothing is stoping me from jumping you know."

"PLEASE OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE JUNGKOOKIE MY BABY PLEASE DONT DO IT"

"I loved you, you all were the cause of my euphoria. But you all are liars. I'm sorry"

"JUNGKOOK!"

"I'm sorry"

words: 1000

A/n: Can y'all comment more I miss y'all 🥴
Xoxox