Bungee jumping gone WRONG 

A/N: I'm going to do part 2 of " long lost FRIEND" later I just felt the energy to make this one. The video below is the video I got inspiration from

WARNINGS

DROWNING+ MEAN HYUNGS + BULLYING

Run bts ep 9

Jungkook POV
The members really wanted to go bungee jumping for a run bts eps,I didn't. I felt my heart sink when bang pd allowed us to go bungee jumping now I really was about to die.

ANONYMOUS POV
"come on jungkook let's get ready for the run bts episode" Jin hyung said joyful jungkook was so confused what episode did they mean it was Tuesday a episode should be coming out today. " aren't we going to wait untill Thursday to film" jungkook said tired " JUNGKOOK WE ARE GOING BUNGEE JUMPING" jungkook was shocked to say the lest. " what- wait so we are going bungee jumping on a Tuesday. For what reason exactly" jungkook said.  The members were so lost, jungkook was in his pjs in the kitchen eating a banana with milk on the side. " jungkook are seriously lost" jungkook nodded his head " jungkook we are going bungee jumping for the run bts episode today, how could you forget!" Namjoon said angry " I thought you guys moved that till next Tuesday" jungkook said. The members groaned angrily because of their member.

Flash forward

The members were on top of the mountain with a beautiful rushing lake at the bottom. Everyone was happily standing up there ready to start filming. " hyungs~ before we start filming can I go last. I don't want to did this" the members and staff were shocked the golden makne good at everything didn't want to go bungee jumping. " I'm not a big fan ether but you don't see me complaining" jimin spat viciously. The makne was not happy and everyone knew it. Next thing you know it was jungkook's turn to go.. " hyungs I don't want to" jungkook said. At this point everyone was done with the makne babyish words. " come on jungkook just suck it up in go" suga said. When jungkook was distracted they put him in the harness. " hey what are you doing I said I don't want to!" Jungkook said on the brig of crying " suck it up play boy" the person said. Before jungkook could say something he felt someone push him forward.

Jungkook's POV
Someone had pushed me off. I could feel the wind on my face my tears being pushed off my face by the harsh wind. Everyone was say " see it wasn't so bad you brat"  I was getting push back up to the top and all the members and staff were saying hurtful things to me " hyungs please don't make me do it again." I said when I was still upside down. The members shot me nasty glares,but then something happened-the rope snapped * WICH * the loud sound echoed the mountain as I fell " HYUNGS" I fell 1000 feet from the mountain. " OMG JUNGKOOK" jimin yelled. I hit the water knocking me out cold the harsh water throwing me around, my body hitting the rocks the water turned pinkish. I was dying and the last thing the members of staff said to me was. " see it wasn't to bad you brat"

Hyungs POV
The cored snapped and our heart sank. " HYUNGS" jungkook yelled he was fall so fast. " OMG JUNGKOOK" jimin yelled. The sound of our makne hitttje water made us fall and cry.

Jimin POV

" OMG JUNGKOOK" I yelled seeing him fall screaming for his life " HYUNGS" we all were cry but then I acted fast. " GUYS COME ON WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR HIM" all the members agreed and us and the staff started to look in the waters. I say arms flying in the air. " JUNGKOOK" I yell all the staff tire to look at me, I point out the member in the water before I jump in. " jimin" I hear Taehyung yell I can't wait tho my dong saeng was drowning in rapid waters I was so close I couldn't just wait for the paramedics even if it meant I got hurt too.

Time skip forward

Anonymous POV

Jungkook was pulled out of the water by jimin and they were both taken to the hospital. Jimin was only in the hospital for a day, while jungkook was in the hospital for a week. The members and staff felt guilty for treating the poor boy like that knowing that they would have acted the same. Once jungkook was released he had one broken arm and a broken leg. Jimin had a few scratches on his torso. They bungee jumping place got suede for their bad ropes and jungkook was now traumatized from bungee jumping. The members where back to being best buds but jungkook still had one question why were they so mad at him.

A/N : I was just bored so I has a lot of skips but I hope you like it sunflowers. OH and how was your guys 24 going, I hope it's good 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 851 words new record 🎉🎉