Long lost FIREND pt 1

A/N: sunflowers how are your 24 hours going, I hope it is going above 5/10 or good 🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻

WARNINGS
MEAN HYUNGS, CURSING, JKXBTS, ABUSE
Jungkook's POV
It was early in the Morning around 4:30am and I was going down stairs trying not to make a noise. My best friend and bully proctor was coming home from France.

My back story
I lived at France from the ages of 5-15,10 long years of speaking French living in Paris having my dream life. I was eating baguettes when looking at the sunset behind the Eiffel Tower , some of the times watching my favorite show miraculous ladybug while doing so. I lived in France from the ages of 5-15 because when I was 5 my dad got a really good job opportunity so he took it also my mom could have a better chance finishing her college life and become a clothing designer. My mom was only 16 when she had me and my dad was 17 so they were pretty young. They were 21&22 when we went to France. When I went to school at France all I learned was French things such as the language, manners, food,and how to paint. But I also got extremely bullied because I had small eyes and my hair was darker than theirs, I ate 'weird' food and they ate pretty food. So when I met my best friend Y/N I was so happy to be welcomed!

Our bestie history
My bestie Y/N was the banana to my milk (banana milk) they are so nice and warming to me. When I was new to school meaning 5 year old me, they were the first person to help me up when I fell, to help me see the happiness in the worst times, to help me know that I'm never alone and they will be there for me when ever I needed them. For all of that I will give my life to Y/N and never second guess it.

Back to present day
As it was only around 4:30 am I had to be quiet on my feet I tip toed down the stair and out the door to see my friend Y/N again.

Anonymous POV
But what jungkook didn't know is that Taehyung had saw jungkook leave the house and was confused and worried.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now 7:00am

" COME DOWN AND GET YOUR FOOD JUNGKOOK" Jin shouted noticing that jungkook wasn't at the table. " he is not here, I saw him sneak out early today". You could see the look of confused faces feed the room " what do you mean he left" Taehyung just surged his shoulders " I'll call him" jimin said. The reason they were so worried was because his birthday was today" * ring ring ring *
" hello, jungkook were are you, we are going out today in 2 hours we're are you at" jimin said " put it on speaker" suga said
( when I put it in bold and like this they are speaking French 🐸)

" oh, I'm sorry hyung I'll be home soon" jungkook said

" jungkook who is that"  y/n said

" don't worry y/n it is my boyfriend's" jungkook said

" WHAT BOYFRIENDS WITH A S" Y/N said

"ahh right umm I'll be back" jungkook said

" jungkook the kiss" y/n said

* kissed the said of face

" see you soon" jungkook said

" I'll be their soon" jungkook said

The members were upset that jungkook cheated. The reason they thought he cheated was because they heard the kiss though the phone

Jungkook POV
As I was going into the kitchen to see the hyung and eat my birthday breakfast I felt a slap in my face, I look up to see jimin hyung with a mad but tear full face looking down at my " how could you jungkook, we are done"  what did I do?

A/N: I don't usually write y/n story because I refuse to read them they make me cringe but umm I didn't know a name to pick so I did y/n.  Umm but this was part one part 2 is coming tomorrow see you then. BYE BYE SUNFLOWERS 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
706 words 🎉🎉🎉🎉