Silent but deadly...cute pt1

A/n: hey my little sunflowers! How are you today? I'm doing well thanks for asking..that is if you did? You did ask right? If not rethink and ask me okay.

Kim namjoons pov

I was scared to say the least. Today we're getting a new member. Our last member that is. I don't learn much about the members before I meet them but I know little things like where they're from or for some dumb reason the school they went to. I never know important things like age,name,or how they act round people! Shit I don't know if the kid is a rapper or a singer or even if he's a kid he could be jins age for all I know!

It's honestly stupid the way I have to tell my other members that I don't have a clue on who the person is or like. Ex last night

Last night:

"Hey hyung" I looked at Taehyung with question. "Mm what's up" he picked at his food a bit before asking me or at least trying as he kept stopping to take one last bit of jins amazing food. "Do-do you know if the person is younger or older than me?" I honestly didn't know and because of that it made me a little embarrassed. "Actually I don't know anything, he could he older than jin or younger than you, he could be a singer or rapper I honestly don't know! For some reason I do know what school he went to." The members laughed and so did I.

Present time:

Today was different tho, because today we're gonna find our new member! Everyone was happy and excited especially the youngers who wanted someone to play with. "Relax guys we don't know what he's like" but well of course they didn't care and started to make thoughts. "Do you think he's tall?!" Jimin said. "Do you think he likes over watch??" Taehyung said but yoongi came in with the most reasonable one. "Do you think he's chill?" I scoffed at his question.

After some chitchat our mangers came in the dance room where we were waiting for our final member. "Okay boys he's in the other room getting ready.... He's shy-well that could be a understatement he really really REALLY SHY so be careful." That's started a whole new conversation. "So that's a chill buddy for me 1 of suga and 0 for the sugar freaks" my god was suga happy, couldn't blame him we're kinda loud.

"Well maybe we can bring him out of his shell!" Jimin said that with a follow up from Yoongi with a growl. "No the boy is fine with the shyness I don't need another kid with a sugar addiction". We all laughed but Jin said, "how do you know he's a kid he could be my age or other wise your hyung?" I hadn't really thought of that tbh but from the sounds of it he could be around Taehyung or jimins age.

"Okay boys welcome your new member!" Our manger said. We started to welcomed him but we could see him he wasn't there. "Umm where is he?" I asked but our manager seemed just as confused. "Well he was here just a second ago.. um.." we kinda started to panic now knowing he was younger because our manger yelled "I LOST A 15 YEAR OLD"
And we all had the reaction of "what?? He 15 OMG" "HIS MOM IS GONNA KILL ME" "I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!" "THAT IS IF WE FIND HIM TAEHYUNG!" It was just crazy. We looked everywhere he could only be in one of 2 rooms. The room next to ours, the mangers room or our dance room. I was freaking out and so was my members well not really yoongi because he was talking to some kid-wait

"YOONGI THATS THE KID!" I pointed out but the kid went and hid behind yoongi as he was small enough. "Oh this is the kid? Oh well in that case this kid is awesome,quiet,respectful,and kind" when yoongi said that we were a little shocked. He never gives compliments.

"Hey kid are you our new member?" I asked as I slowly went next to him trying not to scare him. When I met him face to face well more like his hat because I never saw his face. He looked adorable. He was small and his hair was straight and a little long covering his face along with his red hat, the hat was matching his red sweater and black pants and black shoes.

"HI IM TAEHYUNG!" I have never wanted to punch a 17 year old so much, all this work I did to get close to him just for him to run to our manger. "Ugh Taehyung~~ let's just pick this up in the dorm okay and try not to be loud" as I said that I heard yoongi laughing. "Sorry hyung" I laughed a little "don't sweat it I just don't want to make... wait what was his name?" I looked towards our manger who had the kids files. "His name is jungkook"

right his name was jungkook. "Okay so I just didn't want anyone to make jungkook uncomfortable because you know he's a little shy" Taehyung nodded and we got in the car to go home.

At the dorm:

"OKAY everyone I'm gonna make your guys favorite meal so tell me what it is!" Jin yelled. Jin enjoy cooking for us and we appreciate it. So food names where being yelled left n right except from the little kid next to me. "Don't be shy come on I'll come with you" me and the kid walked to Jin. In that moment ngl I felt like a dad. "Hey Jin I don't think you got Jungkook's order!" Jin turned around happily to see jungkook. "Hi jungkook what would you like?"

Words 1000

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•