Dyslexia (namkook) pt 1

A/N: happy birthday to the best leader in the world!! I'm thinking of making a jungkook/[bts member] ship whenever it's that's members birthday. Like when it was jungkooks birthday I just did the usual jkxbts. But when it's any other bts members birthday I think ima ship them with kookie if that makes sense?
Jungkook POV

I was never good at Reading, I have dyslexia my member never knew until one day I had a fight with the members about it.

It was a normal day but today we decided we're gonna do some vocal practice. It was no big deal because I didn't mind doing some extra practice if I needed to. I realize the difference in the paper I guess it was a new song.

Usually that will be all good and fine but I usually have time to actually look over it 1000 times. Because of the random practice I don't have time to look over it. Even if I did 1000 times i would still messed up and the members would make fun of me for it.

I would never take it to heart because It was just jokes, but sometimes it would hurt. Because I don't have any time to look over it I was really struggling this time. The word sigh turned to the word sing the word sing to the word sign it was so difficult. We had to do the song over and over the members are starting to get angry. I couldn't blame them.

" i'm tired can you just hurry up stop playing games"

"I'm sorry but I just can't read this"

"You always say you can't read things what are you stupid aren't you like 15 shouldn'tyou know how to read by now"

It hurt a lot because it was namjoon. who said that

He was my leader and inspiration but yet he hurt me so much.

He was older than me he knew everything i shouldn't be hurt by his comments right?

"Oh now you're crying just stop playing with these games kook we're all tired and wanna go home"

I look at Jin desperately trying to find some help but he just sighed

"he's right you shouldn't be this immature not even Taehyung is immature stop playing games"

I'm so frustrated because of the stupid curse. No believe me and I was starting to get on my nerves.

"I can't read"
I just simply said it and put it that way but they still don't get it.

"You're starting to get on our nerves now read this out loud"

I wiped my tears harshly as I try to read the paper. But another breath came out I just stood there. I was basically a ticking time bomb everything they would say.. it was just so mean and then-they never cared.

"Come on jungkook you're wasting your time"

It was Taehyung.

"I already said it multiple times I can't read"

Someone then slammed their fists on the table

"Are you fucking stupid read the goddamn paper! It's not that hard I'm pretty sure a second grader could do it!"

That was my breaking point I've been compared to people all my life and hearing it from my own family hurt the most. I knew I had more trouble than the rest but I didn't wanna except it. Did they still forget I was a kid? I could get traumatize so easily? That words hurt?