Is this enough? 3-3 (final)

A/n: 9/10 trip I took away one point because I got the coldest room the the house 🤨

Jungkook POV

My hands were sweating and I was getting hot, I looked around nevertheless to meet eyes with namjoon;our leader-my idol.

That was practically my breaking point I pushed the bodyguards to the side and walked slowly every step making this click sound. It was like I wasn't in control I didn't want to go to the members, namjoon for that matter but I just couldn't stop.
My brain was focusing on on the loud steps my heart was focused on my tears and my hands are focused on not losing the deathly tight grip on my briefcase.
But nothing was paying attention to the lip wobble,the unstable heart rate,the rather unhappy face expression,or even the loud struggle for air. I thought I was good at masking but I guess not I could feel the hot tears I could feel my grip on the case loosen and the foot steps where did they go I no longer heard them?

The members look me up and down disgust all over their faces. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please-please forgive me. I'm very sorry-I-I just want to b-be apart of the group one-oh just one last time..please"

I look up to see Jin moving his had to my shoulder then pulling me into a hug.

"Love, you were never kicked out"

"What do you mean?"

"Things were getting tough yes but we would never kick you out. Also why are you dressed up?"

So I didn't have to stress about this, thanks a lot writer (a/n: anytime jungkook)

"Well sit down-all of you and I'll tell and show you why"

They all sat down and were confused

I pulled out my case and turned it to them I then opened it and saw their faces go pale.

"I thought maybe this would pay off my debt I had with you guys! Does it work?"
I said trying to keep my voice steady

"Jungkook are you crazy where did you get this money..."

Jin said while grabbing the money and putting it to a light

"1 I'm not crazy.. I think and 2 I got it from my allowance/bank account"
I said

"Are you rich or something how,why,when,just explain everything"

Namjoon said holding the bridge of his nose

"How I got the money was because I asked. Why I got the money to help you guys and to be forgiven. When,yesterday. I've had this type of wealth before I was in bangtan."

I said trying to answer as many questions

"Why do you think you need to be forgiven?"

Jimin said

"Because I cost to much and I wasted your time and time is practically equal to money and you guys need it for the debut so I just want to be back in the group-if you want me back"

I said trying not to have a cracked voice

"Oh jungkook-ah come here"