Big softy

A/n: happy birthday yoongi <3

Jungkook's POV

I messed up on my dance again and hobi was getting angry. I really couldn't help it I just didn't know what was wrong with me.

I was starting to get angry at myself. I was wasting everyone time. Jins time. Yoongi's time. Hobi's time. Namjoon's time. Jimin's time. And Taehyung's time. I made me feel horrible.

"How about you take a break jungkook."

Hobi said to me.

It was embarrassing honestly. Not only was I the youngest one but I also was the clumsiest one. We can't debut if I'm like this.

As I left the room I waiting to hear the annoying sound the door makes as it closes but it was late.

I would have heard it by now.

I turned to see yoongi.

"I'm sorry hyung, I-I didn't mean to mess up so many times. I can do better."

In stead of a scolding yoongi pulled me into a hug and whispered things like.

"Everyone makes mistakes"

"I'm not upset"

"You did well. I'm proud or you"

I could help but let tears fall from my eyes. I didn't know how much I needed to hear those words until now.

"Thank you hyung. It means a lot."

"No problem jungkook, I know when times are tuff and you think your at your lowest that sometimes all you need is a good talk."

"Yeah. Thank you again I really thought I was slowing the team down."

I said.

"I thought the same once I joined. I only wanted to write music I didn't want to dance but here i am. I'm bad but I try and that's all that matters."

I was surprised at why he said.

"I think you're amazing hyung. You are a great roll model and I think you try so hard for us. I really do appreciate how hard you work yoongi."

I said.

Yoongi started to cry a little so I tried to cheer him up.

" a wise man once said 'when times are tuff and you think your at your lowest that sometimes all you need is a good talk' and everytime I think about it I can't help but think "wow he is so wise!""

I said.

Yoongi laughed at my silly comment and we both headed back to the room to finish our dance in a positive mood.

Words: 400