06.

xx

Elora pushed the loft door open, only Peter sitting on the table with his eyes on the moon.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

She narrowed her eyes, walking into the loft. "Where's Stiles?"

"Lydia."

"You're not going to help, are you?" Elora came through the loft, "Boyd and Cora - yes, Cora - are out on the loose and you're going to sit here on your ass."

"I'm weak, Elora. I'll get killed if I try."

        Elora ignored him, going to Isaac's room. She knocked on his door twice before going in. "Isaac, get up. We need your help."

Isaac, suseptible to sleep due to Elora practically forcing him to, stirred in his bed. He blinked in his surroundings, momentarily confused by El's presence. "Huh?"

"Get up. We've got a problem," Elora said in a needing voice. "Something happened at the bank." She grabbed his coat from a desk chair, Isaac putting on his shoes in a rush.

"What happened?" He caught the coat when she threw it, putting it on. He grabbed a scarf on his way out, following Elora.

"Deucalion's plan was a little more advanced." She had her car keys in hand, her hair taken out of the braid she'd put it in due to the outbreak in the bank vault. "We've got two werewolves strung out on the power of multiple full moons."

"You make them sound like drug addicts."

"Goodbye, Uncle Peter," Elora bitterly said, leaving the loft with Isaac close behind.

"Where are we going?" Isaac got into the passenger's seat as Elora's car started by itself.

"To meet Derek and Scott in the preserve."

Both looked up at the same time, a howl echoing through the air.

"And they definitely need our help." Elora muttered, driving off at an illegal speed.

x x

Elora was sat in the back of her car, the seats folded down to give her room to work. After dropping Isaac off with Derek and Scott, she'd promised to get to work on a locator spell.

She held her hands out, her eyes shut as she focused. She'd been given a piece of Boyd's shirt in attempt to track him and the essence of it was in ashes in a bowl.

A map of the preserve was flattened out, Elora on her knees in the small space.

Elora slid a small blade alone the inside of her palm. Tiny drops of crimson fell into the remains of Boyd's shirt. With blood still on the tip of the knife, she picked up a small amount of ashes on the side of it. Tilting the blade over the map, the ashes laced with her blood fell onto it.

The map went up in flames, almost vanishing entirely.

Elora caught a scrap of paper between her thumb and middle finger. As she turned it over to look at the location, the paper dissolved in her fingers and reverted to ashes.

She swore under her breath, automatically going for her phone. As she called Derek, she waved a hand over the objects she used to track Boyd and they vanished.

Derek's voice met her on the other side, "Anything?"

"I had it, but they're too fast. My magic can't keep up for just a locator spell." Elora got out of the back of her car and went to open the driver's seat. "What's the plan?"

Pure  ×  Isaac LaheyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara