62.

x x 

       If Elora Danielson knew what was lurking in her head - if she knew what she had done when she thought she was at the hospital with Isaac the entire time, she would be appalled.

       She would despise herself if she knew she was helping him.

       But Elora didn't know. She was sweetly oblivious to the reality facing her, instead picking up two coffees from Stella's, relieved by a text from Scott that Stiles was with him.

       El waited at the end of the counter in the beloved coffee shop, phone idly wavering in front of her face. Having texted Cam that she was on her way over, she was promptly notified by Allison that she and Lydia were meeting Peter.

       Hit him if you need to

       The moment El sent her response to Allison, a blonde teen surfaced at the end of the counter with her order.

       "Could I get a drink holder, please?" Elora asked, recognizing Aimee, the owners' niece, easily.

       "Yeah, you got it, Elora," Aimee replied with a friendly smile, grabbing a cardboard drink container from under the counter. "Who's the second coffee for?"

       El lightly grinned as she took the held out carrier, "It's for a dead man."

       Aimee only laughed in response, thoroughly confused but hiding it well. "Enjoy."

       "Have a good day, hun," El said as she backed up from the counter, giving a wink before leaving Stella's. Her phone started ringing violently​ in her jacket, the witch attempting to balance her coffee and keys while answering her phone from an unfamiliar number.

       "Hello?" El answered as she reached her camaro, setting the coffee tray on the roof.

       "Elora Danielson."

       Elora paused. The lack of question and familiar tone gave it away. "Agent McCall. What can I help you with?"

       "Your cousin and Chris Argent have been arrested for the murder of a Yakuza member and they've both requested you."

       "Yakuza?" El's brows furrowed. "Which Yakuza?"

       "Y'know, that's not the typical response when being told someone you love was arrested for murder," Raphael said with a sigh.

       "Well I know they didn't do it because they both were out looking for your son's best friend so I'm asking which Yakuza was killed." Dread was building, as if she knew who it was but her snark would never fail.

       "God, you haven't changed," McCall muttered. "It's Katashi-"

       "Sliverfinger," El finished, her lips parting.

       If Katashi had a soft spot for anyone, it was for Elora.

       "I really don't want to know why you seem sad about a member of the Japanese mafia dying," Raphael told her flatly. "Can you get to the station?"

       "You got it, Raph," Elora replied, unlocking the camaro. "I'll be there soon." She hung up without a goodbye, climbing into her car after grabbinf the coffee carrier, setting it in the passenger's seat. El shut her eyes, "Yasuraka ni nemuru."

       Did she know Katashi's blood was in her car?

x x 

       In the bustling Sheriff's Station, Chris and Derek sat chained to the bench outside of Stilinski's office, awaiting Elora's imminent arrival and the showdown that was absolutely going to occur between El and Raphael.