04.

xx

"Perfect," Elora said, Isaac stilled in his freezing trance, his lips taking on a blue hue. "Now let's go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building?" She didn't notice all the eyes on her, "A house?"

"It's not a, it's not a house. It's stone," Isaac replied. "I think marble."

"That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?"

"It's dusty, so...empty."

"Like an abandoned building?" More thunder rolled in, Elora able to tell it wasn't naturally brought on. The lights in the clinic flickered. "Isaac? Isaac?"

Isaac reached out, grabbing Scott's arm, "Someone's here." He repeated himself, "Someone's here."

"Isaac, relax."

"No, no, no, no. They see me, they see me!" He screamed, Scott and Derek keeping him under.

"Just memories." Elora soothed, "You won't be hurt by your memories. Just relax. Relax."

The lights took normality, Isaac once again eased by the witch.

"Good." Elora exchanged brief looks with those around her. "Now tell us what you see. Tell us everything."

Isaac's eyes opened, the blue like crystal. "I hear him. He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises."

"Is he talking to Erica?" Elora asked, Scott and Derek glancing to each other.

"I think so, I can't..." Isaac's lips quivered from his lack of body heat. "I can't see him. I can't see either of them."

"Can you hear anything else?"

Isaac no longer shook, the clinic lights wavering. "They're worried. Worried what they'll do during the moon. They're worried that they're gonna hurt each other."

"If they're locked in together on the full moon," Derek knew only Isaac mastered enough control, "they're gonna tear each other apart."

"Isaac," Elora returned to the submerged beta. "we need to find them right now. Can you see them?"

"No."

"Do you know what kind of room it is?" She saw his eyes dialate. "Is there any kind of marker? A number on a door? A sign?"

Isaac gasped, sitting straight up. His eyes were solid, still in trance. "They're here." he whispered, panicking. "They're here. They're here."

"It's all right."

"No," He sank back down, his voice frightened. "No, they're here."

"Just tell us-"

"They see me. They found me. They're here!"

"This isn't working." Derek sharply said, "Isaac, where are you?"

"I CAN'T SEE THEM." Isaac shouted, "IT'S TOO DARK!'

"Tell me where you are!" Derek demanded, not taking the dark look from Elora.

"I CAN'T SEE."

"Derek, stop!"

"ISAAC, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"You could kill him, Derek!" Elora warned, the alpha not letting up.

"JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE. ISAAC-"