01.

xx

Dressed in scrubs, the new arrival to Beacon Hills stopped at 216 in the west hospital wing. Going inside alone, she double checked before shutting the door.

Braeden laid asleep, unconcious and heavily sedated in the bed. She was admitted the night before, the cost of severe buiding damage hanging over her head.

The girl stood at the side of Braeden's bed, well aware of who she was. She didn't say anything, only standing still with her arms crossed over the royal blue nurse top.

A gasp shrouded the room, Braeden shaking awake in a burst. Wild eyes flickered around, finding her visitor. Still breathing heavily, she questioned the brunette. "Who are you?"

She narrowed her eyes lightly, "You know who I am." But with sedation, she might not have remembered. "Here." She placed three fingers on Braeden's forehead, taking them away a moment later. She repeated herself. "You know who I am?"

Braeden nodded, watching her with a slightly different expression.

"You have to get out of here." She took out the sedative i.v. from the mercenary. "They're going to come for you if they aren't already here."

Braeden took the instructions, her orders to keep off sedation and leave as soon as she could. "I have to find Scott. That's who they're here for."

"You have to get out of here first, Braeden." She could hear a feminine voice in the room over, "Isaac is across the hall?"

Braeden held the i.v., letting the fluid drip out. "He's being guarded."

"I can get in, don't worry," she assured, "Who you're looking for is probably at the high school. Find Allison Argent if you don't see him straight away. There's a duffle bag of clothes in the third stall in the women's restroom on this floor." Once recieving a nod, she left the room with the door cracked.

Melissa McCall and Sheriff Stilinski spoke about questioning Braeden for her property damage, giving her ample time to casually go down the hall.

She couldn't automatically jump to the werewolf's room so she gave it a moment. She stilled, a figure in teal with a red aura passing her on her way to the staff coffee.

"Hello, Isaac. How are we feeling?"

She traced back, the boy in 215 attempting to say he was fine to leave.

The girl opened the door to Isaac's room, a woman with a syringe next to Isaac. She smiled innocently, "Hi, sorry. I'm here to prep Mr. Lahey for surgery."

The alpha hesitated, letting go of the tube to Isaac's i.v. without getting the fluid in. "He's all yours."

She thanked her, unknown to Kali, and waited until it was only her in the room with the beta. Being handed the syringe first, the door finally closed.

"Who are you?" Isaac sat up more in his bed, but only enough to keep himself from hurting. "Who was that?"

"I think you know who that was." She looked over the syringe, "God, they really want you out of the way." She emptied to the fluid and dropped the needle into an orange bin at the end of the bed.

"One of the alphas." Isaac studied her, "You still haven't told me who you are."

"You have surgery soon." She came around to where Kali had been, ignoring his protest and checking on the gashes on his side. "That's healing nicely." She put her fingers on his skin, them warming to the touch.