53.

x x

Scott's dirt bike roared up to the Stilinski home, the two wolves' emotions skyrocketed from any calm state.

Isaac jumped off the moment they stopped, pulling off his helmet and whipping out his phone.

"Did she respond yet?" asked Scott, blood still thrumming in his ears.

"Not yet, I'll call." Isaac followed after Scott, the pair already headed for the house. His phone was at his ear before they reached the porch.

"Isaac?"

"El, you need to come to Stilinski's," Isaac hastily told her. "It's important. Something's wrong with Stiles."

El barely took a beat, "I'll be there."

Isaac pushed his phone back into his pocket when the call disconnected, following Scott up the stairs.

Scott went through the bedroom door, eyes widening as he came across Lydia and Aiden. "How did you know? Did he call you too?"

"I heard it," Lydia replied, a concerned spark in her eyes.

Aiden gave the newest arrivals a look, "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask."

Isaac's eyebrows lifted, mumbling, "Okay."

There was a mild thud in the hallway, Elora hastily coming into the room. Her eyes slightly widened, sleeping shedding off of her. "Holy yarn."

All attention turned to the back of the room, a hundred red strings pinned to the murder board.

The only thing more concerning was that every piece of yarn was tied to a pair of metal scissors, the blades stabbed into the middle of Stiles' bed.

Lydia turned over her shoulder to those behind her. "He uses red for unsolved cases."

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case," Aiden unsurely offered.

Isaac's eyes flickered over all the images, "Or is an unsolved case."

"Hold on," interrupted Elora, "what's going on?"

"Stiles called me, he's...well he's missing. He doesn't know where he is," Scott explained. "We're trying to find him."

Lydia's eyebrows shot up, "He's still out there?"

"That's why we brought Elora," Scott quickly told Lydia. He turned to the witch, "Can you do a locator spell?"

The nogitsune will block you.

"Of course," El replied, ignoring her own thought. "See if you can figure something out while I work."

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere," Scott told Lydia and Aiden, Elora free to do what she does best.

"We came here to get a better scent," added Isaac. "And for El to have something of his to focus on."

El barely glanced over her shoulder, well enough she didn't truly need something physical of Stiles' to find him. She wandered beyond the four at the front of the room, tracing her fingers along the wall before plucking a photograph of Stiles and his mother.

"What did his dad say?" Lydia asked Scott, her words growing softer as Elora fell into her own element.

"We kind of...we didn't tell him yet."

Elora blocked out Lydia's rage, sitting on the floor of Stiles' room as an array of items appeared in front of her. Come on Stiles. Let me find you.