72.

"The couch. Get him on the couch."

Stiles' body seemed to float through the McCall house, the unconscious teen carried between Aiden and Scott into the living room.

"Guys," Melissa warily said as Stiles was set on the sofa, "this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital."

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asked, turning back to his mother.

It was hard to forget.

Deaton, called to the McCall residence as Stiles was raced from the parking lot Lydia found him in, was crouched in front of Stiles. He lifted the slashed t-shirt, revealing a gory, yet dried gash along his abdomen. "It doesn't look like it's bleeding."

"Elora knew this happened," said Scott, watching over Deaton's shoulder. "He disembowled himself, then El snapped out of it. She said Yakunan was sleeping."

"Maybe Yakunan is sleeping, but he's still inside Stiles." Deaton's brows had drawn in, evaluating the gash. "Given that, I think he's healing."

"You mean healing like we heal?" asked Aiden, confused.

Scott drew in a slight breath. "That's good, right?"

"For him? Yes," the vet replied. "For us? I'm not so sure." He stood, looking around the room. "Have any of you heard from anyone? Elora texted me about taking care of Charlie, but what about the others? Derek, Isaac? The Argents?"

"It's pretty radio silent," Lydia told him.

"Stilinski's not answering either," Melissa said, dialing yet again as she lingered at the edge of the room.

"Is that a bad sign?"

"It's not a good sign," Deaton said. "But we've got Stiles to deal with."

"If we're not going to kill him, can we at least tie him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked.

Deaton brought out a leather satchel, beginning to undo the latches. "I might have something more effective." He held up a brown vial, motioning for Aiden and Scott to assist. "It may not help Elora, but it'll help us."

The wolves leaned in, opening Stiles' mouth as he remained unconscious.

Deaton raised the dropper, cautious as he deposited it into Stiles' open mouth.

But the moment the last drop hit Stiles' throat, Yakunan stirred.

Stiles caught Aiden by the neck, teeth gritting as he squeezed.

"Get him off me!" Aiden stressed, Stiles' laughter filling his ears.

Scott yanked Stiles' hand back, just in time for it to begin shaking.

Stiles' laughter ceased, looking to his hand as every muscle began to fail him. "Kanima venom," he said, falling back. "Nice touch."

Aiden roared in fury, stepping forward.

"You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain?" asked Stiles, catching Aiden off guard. "You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it."

Aiden's heart began to race, exchanging a look with Scott.

"Okay," said Stiles. "I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school. Baby Lahey should be on his way as well."

"Go," Scott hastily told him when Aiden met his gaze again.

And as Aiden ran from the house, Stiles began to laugh again.