19

«Clarifications!; Ms Kang is Lea's parents assistant.. while Mr. Yoo was their family driver. I hope you understand my story fully well!»

After a few hours in the Flame On University, its finally lunch time. "Want me to introduce you to my friends?" Jihoon asked the newly transfered girl.. "Sure, I would love to meet them, Im sure they are kind like you too" She smiled at the taller boy..

"I admit it, you're performance at recitation earlier was amazing, you're really smart.." Jihoon praised Lea while walking through the hallways. "Were at the cafeteria, there are many western foods here so I hope you eat them.." He said.. "Ofc, I like to eat those foods.. it looks so yummy" Lea giggled.. "Hey, Jihoon! Who is that girl?" An unfamiliar boy asked.. "So, guys, this is my new friend.." Jihoon started.. "Hello, my name is Choi Lea. Nice to meet you!" Lea said in fluent english.. "Dont worry, Lea.. They also speaks Korean ." Jihoon said.. "Oh, that's Good!" "Okay, hi Lea.. I am Kim Daniel.. but that's my English name.." The tallest boy said "Hi, Lea.. its nice to meet you, I am Wang Yixiang or Nicholas for short" This guy is Handsomeee.. "Would you like to join us?" Nicholas asked.. (I included them here because I miss themm)

While eating and taking happily, someone interrupted them.. "Hi guys! Hi Lea.. would you mind If I joined you?" Remember the girl earlier? She is Ava Smith.. "Sure Ava." Lea smiled.. "Oh, Lea.. you didn't tell us, you're friends with the Student council's President and the face of the School!" Nicholas exclaimed.. "Wait, omg.. Sorry Ava, I don't know.." Lea said.. "There's nothing to apologize for.. being those roles are nothing in making friends.." Ava sweetly smiled.. "You're still the students' crush.." Daniel spoke.. "Sorry but Im not interested" Ava fake puked.. "Well, you're famous in short.." Lea chuckled.. "How about you Lea? Do you have a boyfriend or something?" Daniel asked.. "Yes, he's in Korea.. But they know that I died.. well Im alive" Lea said.. "What? Why would they expect that your dead?" Nicholas asked.. "Back then, I have a brain cancer.. but its all gone now, I hope he will still remember me." She said..

After few minutes, Lea received an unexpected call.. "Wait guys, I just need to answer this" Lea said in English.. Ava is there so she needs to speak in English..

"Hello?"

"Lea.."

"What's with that sad tone Jungwonie? Did something bad happened?"

"Do you remember Hayami?"

"Yeah, why? She's Haruto's sister right?"

"Yeah she is"

"What about her?"

"Remember the accident Ni-ki got into?"

"Dont tell me she's the reason."

"No, its not like that
.. But--"

"Sorry Jungwon, but I need to go now.. Lunch break is over, byee! I will call you again later."

Back in Korea.. Hayami still taking care of her fake boyfriend.. "Babe, would you mind if I asked you to bring me to my favorite places?" Ni-ki asked.. at this time Hayami was so nervous, She didn't know where are Ni-ki's favorite places are. So she will just plan some lies again.. (Hayami please stop :| )

"Here we aree." Hayami said while clinging to Ni-ki's arms.. She brought him to a Jajangmyeon restaurant.. After a while they ordered their jajangmyeons, also after some minutes.. its already served...

"This is yummy" Hayami stated.. While there is Ni-ki showing a disgusted face... Little did she know, Ni-ki don't like Jajangmyeon.. he cant really eat it.. "Yah, what is this food? I dont like this.. Im sorry" Ni-ki added the Last phrase for him not to sound so rude.. "Im sorry, Im sure that its youre f-favorite.." She said... (Ni-ki, just don't believe herr) "Its okay.." He smiled.. "Can you just please send me to my house? I just want to be alone and rest" "You sure?" Hayami asked.. "Yeah.."

.

"Thanks for sending me here babe, Come home safely." He said.. Ni-ki decides to explore the house, Im sure he can still remember some stuffs in this house.. He sat on the couch and saw a picture on a frame.. "Im sure this guy is the one who visited me on the hospital, but who is this girl?" He removed the picture from the picture frame.. He flipped it over and saw a handwritten letter at the back of it.. "This handwriting was good, how I wish it was mine.." He said before reading the letter..

"Hi Ni-ki! Omg, I cant believe you're reading this right now.. or not? HAHA. I cant believe this Im confessing to you in the back of this photo, how can you see this? I like you Ni-ki, or can I say I love you? I hope you wouldn't read this, I want to confess to you in person first.. If youre thinking how I wrote this, When you invited me and Jungwon in your house.. I secretly wrote this hehe...

Love,
Lea, you're bestfriend"

"So okay! I added this when you and I are going to visit your mother's grave.. I cant believe you're my boyfriend since yesterday.. I cant believe you love me too.. I was planning to treat you Jajangmyeon earlier but I remembered you don't like it.. Im really keeping this secret from you, I know that you didnt read this yet.. But my cancer got worse so I think Im dying soon.. Dont forget me my Love! Also check for the gift I bought you, its in the drawer under this frame.. I hope you like it! Dont forget me.. I love you Ni-ki! Always remember that huh.. Even you didnt reply to this, I know that you love me too right? Also you're birthday is coming in just a month.. its November 9 now, So I gave you that gift as your early gift from me.. Byee.. [Edited; November 9]

Love,
Lea, your one and only girlfriend"

Ni-ki didnt realized that he's crying right now.. "My mom is dead? I have a girlfriend? What? Im confused.." He immediately look for the gift on thr first drawer under that photo.. He saw a Blue box, with a white ribbon locking it.. 'For my Love, Ni-ki' that's the note on it... He opens the box and saw a bracelet with a half heart pendant ... "So Lea is true.. I need to know about this more.. Jungwon is the only answer.."
___________________

<WORD COUNT: 1089>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>