Chapter 60

Song Yuan placed down what was in her hand and pulled Rong Ting to sit on the bed.

She earnestly apologized to him. “I’m sorry, Mom forgot. Actually, soaking in the springs isn’t all that different from swimming. First you go to the locker room to change into your swimsuit, then go into the hot spring. Also, they might give you a bracelet. You can use the bracelet to open your locker in the locker room and buy snacks at the snack center. Don’t soak in the hot spring for too long. Your grandpa also knows this. When the soaking is over, you go to take a shower. Then after the shower you take the bracelet and go out.”

Rong Ting quietly engraved these words in his heart.

“Grandpa will be with you, so just do whatever he does. Tomorrow morning Mom will go to the convenience store to buy you a waterproof bag. You can put your phone in it, and if there’s something that’s inconvenient to tell Grandpa, you can call me.”

“Okay.”

Song Yuan sighed in her heart as she saw his well-behaved and sensible appearance, but outwardly she comforted him. “Actually, there are a lot of things that Mom isn’t good at, and there are a lot of places I haven’t gone to, but that’s okay. In the future, any places you haven’t gone to, anything you haven’t experienced, Mom will stay with you for all of them.”

She felt she still wasn’t attentive enough. Why didn’t she realize that Rong Ting had a sense of inferiority when faced with novel things?

Think about it. He hadn’t gone through such experiences or seen such things. He only put on a facade, afraid that others would laugh at him.

When they set off the next day, Song Haiping found that his daughter was being particularly, especially long-winded. Looking at the suitcases placed in the hallway, he felt his head ache. “We’re staying for one night at most. Why does it look like we’re moving out? The hotel has everything.”

“All the things in the case are useful. Anyways, I want a video check-in at night.”

Aiya, got it, got it. Why are you so long-winded today?”

“Dad–”

When the grandfather and grandson duo finally entered the elevator, the world was much quieter.

Song Haiping gripped the handle of the suitcase with one hand and held Rong Ting’s hand with the other. “It looks like that person became more naggy after becoming a mother, am I right?”

Rong Ting gave a soft snort. “Did not nag you.”

“… you’re showing off, aren’t you?”

Early in the morning, Xie Yanjun called Rong Heng and asked him to join him in meeting an elder today. Xie Yanjun was a forceful parent. On the surface, he was seeking his son’s opinion, but in fact he was just giving a notice. After the illegitimate son’s murder attempt on his son, Xie Yanjun had cleaned up much of his private life. He gave that lover a sum of money and broke things off with her. Given that she had borne him a son, he had wanted to give her some face, but this person was just too greedy, even vying for the Xie family’s property. He couldn’t tolerate it.

He seldom interfered in his son’s life. After all, as a father, there were many things that were difficult or impossible to control. But last time, when he and his friends got together for tea, a friend said something as a warning. That friend said that when he had first seen him when he was a few years old, he’d been afraid that he wouldn’t survive. If A’Heng got married and had a child, then the circumstances wouldn’t be so difficult.