Chapter 28

As soon as Song Yuan reached the bus stop, the bus she was taking just happened to arrive.

There were as many people waiting for the bus as before. Song Yuan got on the bus, and Rong Heng followed after, paying in cash.

The two found a spot in the middle and stood. There were no seats available at this point, but thankfully it wasn’t crowded.

Rong Heng did not take the initiative to make conversation with Song Yuan. Song Yuan was still immersed in her own world, at one moment thinking of her dream, and at another thinking of Rong Ting. Even if a handsome ge was standing in front of her, when she thought of the child at home, she could control the rate of her heartbeat somewhat.

It wasn’t easy being a mom! She wouldn’t be cut off from love in the future, would she?

Song Yuan resisted the urge to chat with him.

Rong Heng was very tall, and his hand very leisurely held the pull ring. Even though there were many people on the bus, he could still easily pick out her scent. It was exactly the same as it was in the past.

When they stood like this, with her by his side, he was very content even if she didn’t say a word.

Suddenly, he felt someone pull on his clothes. He looked down and saw a naughty little girl looking up at him.

“Uncle, uncle~”

Song Yuan’s attention was caught by this childish voice. She also looked down and saw a cute little girl with a bun next to Rong Heng.

Rong Heng naturally knew that Song Yuan was looking at him. He bent down, a gentle smiling expression on his face. He asked softly: “Child, what’s wrong?”

“Uncle, why do you have white hair! Just like my grandpa! But you look younger than my grandpa.” The girl must have been very curious to have mustered up the courage to ask.

The little girl’s mother was extremely embarrassed. She hurried over and pulled the girl away and said apologetically to Rong Heng: “Sorry, sorry, my child wasn’t sensible.”

Rong Heng’s expression was mild. “No problem.” He looked at the little girl, his smile growing deeper. “Child, uncle’s white hair is dyed. Your black hair is very beautiful. Uncle is already thinking about whether to dye his black.”

Song Yuan watched Rong Heng patiently and gently speak to the little girl. For a moment, she felt deeply moved. When the little girl left with her mother, she blurted out unconsciously, “You’re so patient with children.”

“Am I? Maybe it’s because I like children.” Rong Heng looked back at the little girl. “Anyone would be more patient with children.”

“That’s not true.” Song Yuan shook her head. “Many people don’t like children and find them annoying. There aren’t many who are as patient with children as you.”

Rong Heng smiled. “Hearing your praise makes me feel like I’ve done something amazing.”

Song Yuan didn’t know whether she was looking through a filter, but she felt as though this white-haired, handsome ge truly tickled her aesthetics. She couldn’t resist this sort of warm and gentlemanly1 type.