Chapter 61

Rong Ting was an obstinate child. When he was being stubborn, clamoring about returning home, he was more persistent than an ox. Song Haiping thought that he was feeling unwell, so he borrowed a thermometer from the front desk. The temperature came out fine, but since he couldn’t change the child’s mind, he could only pack up their things, check out, and prepare to return home.

Rong Ting sat in the back seat with an expression of “don’t want to talk to anyone.”

Song Haiping helplessly started the car as he scolded him. “I must have owed you and your mom in my past life, and now you’re here to collect the debt. We drove two hours to come here and soak in a hot spring, and you’re making a fuss about going home. What’s wrong with you ah, what’s wrong with you. Let me hear what you have to say!”

Rong Ting had no intention of talking. He only looked out the car window, his tiny paw still clenched. He seemed to be angry with someone.

He didn’t get angry often; most of the time, he was annoyed. This was the first time his expression was so dark. Song Haiping wanted to know what was wrong with him, but the boy refused to divulge. It was a real headache.

“Forget it, I won’t talk with you. We’ll go home and have your mom sort you out.”

Rong Ting huffed and shook his head irritably, trying to get rid of the scene he saw today.

Rong Heng hadn’t noticed Rong Ting. He was half-heartedly eating his meal, but as a man, he couldn’t not give face to a young woman who had no grievances against him. The good news was that he was now acting mute and didn’t need to respond to the other. If he wanted to listen, he could listen, but if he didn’t, then he could tune it out.

Yu Yayi was also disgusted with blind dates. She grew up abroad and disagreed with her family here urging her to marry, but she followed her father over. When she saw Rong Ting, she had a slight change of heart.

Of course, she didn’t want to become boyfriend and girlfriend immediately, then get married… that was too much of a bother.

Her father constantly tried to persuade her, talking about how much of a great partner he was, and how he could be considered the number one amongst B City’s rich second generations. So long as she married him, she could bring so much benefit to the company and the family.

How boring.

Having dinner with a handsome man of this level could also be called a delightful treat for her.

As for the other things, they could be put off. She didn’t want to think so much about it.

“Mr. Xie, your hair is dyed ba? It’s very cool. I really want to dye my hair white, but my mom and dad definitely disagree. Actually, I think you would look better in black hair.”

“Mr. Xie, how tall are you ah? You should be able 1.8 meters ba? My dad is 1.8 meters, but you look taller than him. Maybe it’s because you don’t have a beer belly?”

Yu Yayi ate her meal with Rong Heng. Even though she knew that the other party couldn’t speak right now because of psychological issues, she couldn’t help but feel regret.

She didn’t like iceberg types, and she wasn’t a masochist who would continue despite losses1 in front of a man, but seeing that he was good-looking, she was willing to be patient.