getting to know

After that weird moment happened, they all finally gathered together as one at the center of the training ground. Kakashi and Naruto standing beside each other while the other three stood in front of them.

Naruto kept a lengthy and safe distance between himself and the rest but they didn't questioned it. He was grateful of them for being considerate, not pressuring him with anything so far.

"Hokage-sama already explained it to you all about this situation but I'm going to remind you-"

His brain started to shut out the outside world, making him blank out. His eyes wondered off and glanced over towards the person beside him. There was just something about this person that he couldn't put his finger on it, the vibe he gives off is mysterious yet comforting in a way that it's almost recognizable.

But he just couldn't pinpoint in his head the recognition.

Could it be the hair?

He slowly moved his hand in front of one of his eyes and using the power of perspectives, attempted to cover his face with his thumb. But before he could fully cover and maybe unlock something, a loud cough grabbed his attention.

He quickly placed his hand down and focused his eyes towards Kakashi who was covering his covered mouth with his fist.

"Is there something wrong Naruto?"

Naruto shook his head quickly and awkwardly pointed up, "Just looking at the uh nice weather we are having"

Kakashi continued to smile, "Hm~ alright then, with that all settled let us begin the introductions. Do it like how you all introduced yourself on your first day"

Kakashi pointed a finger towards Sasuke and with a smile, he said "You go first"

Sasuke sighed, "Uchiha Sasuke and I'm 17 years old"

.            .            .

"Ahem"

"Is there really a point-"

"A-hem"

"... I like tomatoes and my dream is to become a skilled ninja, like my older brother"

Naruto quirked up at the last part, "You have an older brother? What's his name?"

"Itachi, Uchiha Itachi. What's with the sudden interest?"

Naruto looked away, placing one of his hand under his chin and hummed. He's heard of that name somewhere before but he doesn't remember where or how.

Why does he not know anything today? It's getting really annoying questioning himself.

He sighed out and waved his hand in front of them, "Nah never mind don't mind me, it's nice to meet you Sasuke"

He then scanned him from head to toe. Sasuke color palette were mostly different shades of purple and gray, it honestly contrasts well with his skin color and hair. This guy definitely radiates 'Girls drool over me' energy to be completely honest.

He then turned his head a bit to the next person beside Sasuke. He was a little bit taller then the rest of the youngest, having a coconut shaped hairstyle while wearing a crop top. His color palette were mostly blacks and grays with a hint of red.

"Hello there, my name is Sai. I'll be 19 years old this year and I enjoy drawing. My dream? Hm... is to be able to get close to others well"

Naruto wasn't expecting his dream to like that, maybe he's not good at interacting with others? He could honestly relate.