decisions

┏━━━━━━ʕ•㉨•ʔ━━━━━━━┓

thank you for your
votes

we are now beginning

the

route

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

Everyone stared at the newcomer.

All of them were shocked to know that he was the kyuubi all the adults have warned them about ever since birth.

"Is that... really the kyuubi?"

Everyone had describe this beast as a horrible, bloodthirsty being who wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone. A monster who attacked their village and nearly killed half of the villagers. Even worse that the holder is pure evil.

But this so-on-so "beast" just saved them.

A regular teenage looking boy.

Naruto folded his fan back in place and took a deep breathe in, trying to relax his nerves while his back straightened up.

He just came back from training with Temari, but was only to be welcomed with fire, smoke, explosion, and the sound of screaming inside his hometown.

Worried, he immediately went to go look for Shikamaru and ended up seeing him fight with his teammates. It was lucky enough that he arrived on time before Konoha's 11 were squished down by the fallen building.

However...

He bit his bottom lip when his eyes landed on Shikamaru, who was staring at him with wide, shocked eyes.

Tsk- that wasted effort to keep this part of himself a secret,, what a bummer.

He hugged his fan closely to his body, taking a hesitating step forward.

"Shika..."

"Excuse me?!" Ino screeched quietly, her eyes darting back and forth between Shikamaru and Naruto.

Everyone else joined her, watching closely at the two's interaction.

Shikamaru pushed himself up and turned his body so that he was fully facing Naruto.

Naruto gripped his fan tightly, growing more nervous and scared as he slowly walked towards him.

"I-I know this is probably a shock to you but I really was planning on telling you soon"

He stopped walking when he saw Shikamaru's frowned deepened.

"Please don't think I'm-"

"You idiot of a blond..."

He flinched at the harsh tone Shikamaru used at him. He shut his eyes closed when he saw Shikamaru walking slowly towards him, closing the rest of the gap between them.

This was it, he broke his trust yet again.

It was stupid of him to keep this hidden away from his treasured friend but he wanted to savor their long-timed friendship.