9

Phil and Schlatt walked into the school.

"We're looking for Tobias Schlatt and Tommy Innit." Phil said as they got to the desk.

"Dad!" The two boys ran to their respected parents.

"Are you okay bud?" Schlatt looked over Tubbo making sure he was okay.

"My back hurts when he pushed me." The boy said leaning into his fathers embrace.

"I tackled him like Mr. Blade said dadza." The blond said as his father held him.

"Grandpa. I got there too late." Fundy said walking over.

"It's alright lad. You did your best." Phil stood up hand in hand with his youngest son and his other on his grandsons shoulder.

"Pop pop." Ranboo hugged his grandfather sniffling.

"Head up Ranboo you're alright boy." The elder enderman ruffled the child's hair. "Is the child who caused this getting reprimanded? Attacking four year olds."

Wilbur ran in. "Fundy!" His son rushed over to him.

"I'm okay dad. Promise." Wilbur ran his hand through his sons hair kissing his head.

-

The next day the boys sat on the wall eating lunch. They munched away on their sandwiches passing around a pack of gummy bears.

They looked like ordinary kids.

"That's him!" A voice cried as the person approached the boys. "Tobias!" The woman cried pulling the boy into her.

"Who are you?" He asked pushing away.

"Its me momma." She said cupping his face.

"I don't have a mom. I have a dad." He said sitting next to his friends.

"He took you away when you were tiny. But I came to take you home. Im here now." The woman smiled.

Schlatt walked over holding Tubbos bag. "Come on bud we're gonna visit mimi for break."

Toby got his lunch box and ran to his father. He held his hand and waved to his friends.

"Grace you aren't allowed around him and you know that."

"I just want my son."

Schlatt scoffed and led his son out of the school. The duo made there way to the car. Tubbo was buckled into his carseat before his father buckled in him self.

"We need a break from crazy."

"Yeah."

:]--------------------------------------[:
So I'm adding a character and I need a name! please leave your suggestions below. The chapters are pre written before upload and the character is just "Blank" as of right now.

Thanks for reading