28

-8 years later-

"I'm being serious ma, it was a wonderful evening." Toby said as he spoke to his parent on the phone. He was washing the dishes when Dawson called.

"Yeah we plan to visit dad after lunch. I'll send you pictures ma. He's putting him down for a quick nap. I will. Love you too ma. Bye." Toby set the phone down.

"I'm guessing it was Dawson?"

"Yeah they wanted to check in see how we were." He placed the dishes on the drying rack looking out the window.

"I still think he's too little for that."

"Tubbo, Michael is three, he's the perfect age for it." Ranboo said placing his hand on the shorter males shoulder.

-

Michael sat on a blanket putting his chubby fingers along the words.

Toby and Ranboo sat beside him watching as their son babbled to his grandfather.

"Bubba!" Lani squealed running to her brother and brother in law.

"Careful with Michael Lani." Dawson said following her.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Toby asked hugging his little sister.

"We wanted to surprise you for your birthday." Dawson told him picking up their grandson.

-

Toby tucked his son in before placing a kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight. I love you bud."

:)--------------------------------------(:

And this is the end. Thank you so much for reading Dad and Tubbo. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Also the "I love you bud" really hurt me so much.

You may want to check out my profile there may or may not be a new story. And it may or may not be about Tubbo and Ranboo adopting Michael. And it may or may not be longer then this story.

<3