Bonus 3

"Sweet heart breathe."

"I can't ma, what if I'm a horrible partner? What if he just decides I'm not worth it anymore?"

"Tobias! Those are all what if's. You're going to be a great husband, your father would be proud."

Toby took a deep breath. "Thank you ma."

He sat down for a moment allowing himself to breathe.

"You did it bud. You made it to a day you deserve. I wish I could walk you down that aisle."

Toby looked around searching for who could've said this.

"I'm proud of you bud. You're gonna be an amazing partner."

Suddenly he felt a warm embrace. He knew who it was. His father reassuring him.

Toby smiled. "I love you dad." He got up and walked over the door. "Okay ma. I'm ready."

Dawson held their son's arm as they made their way down the aisle. Ranboo just getting there a second before him.

Both men smiled as the clasped hands.

"Today we are gathered here to celebrate the love and unification of Tobias Oliver Schlatt and Ranboo Clive Beloved. The grooms would like a moment of silence for the people who couldn't be here today. They want to remember the incredible men who raised them. Who taught them that love is for everyone. May we bow out heads for Jay Schlatt and Gregory Beloved."

-

"With the power invested in me. I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your groom."

But that part we'll keep between the newly weds. It's an intimate moment we could never put into words.