12

Tubbo gave his sister a gentle push. The young girls giggles entered the air.

"Higher bubba!" She cheered holding onto the chain.

"Hold on tight!" Tubbo pushed her ever so gently.

Ranboo sat in a swing every time he went backwards his feet scraped the gravel.

Tommy sat on top of the slide. "Fucking giant."

"Tomathy there is a child present." Addie said sitting on the monkey bars.

Tubbo lifted Lani out of the swing. "What should we do next?"

Lani grabbed his hand and led him to the play structure. The siblings climbed the rock wall and went down the slide.

By the time they were heading to an ice cream parlor, after eating McDonald's, the sun was setting.

"Bubba can have stawbi? Pease." Lani asked looking up at her brother.

"Sure. One small strawberry bowl, and a small vanilla bowl. What do you lot want?"

"I'll have a small chocolate." Tommy said taking Lani to a seat.

"Cookie dough!" Addie called helping Lani into the window seat.

"Cookies and cream." Ranboo said standing next to Tubbo.

They paid with what everyone pitched in with. They walked over holding the ice creams.

Everyone took their flavor and silently ate it.

-

"We'll walk Addie home first then Tubbo and Lani." Ranboo said as the stepped into the dark night.

Tubbo covered Lani with her blanket leaning the strollers seat back.

"We should walk Lani and Tubbo first. She's half asleep." Addie informed putting down the umbrella part of the stroller.

"Tommy, Ranboo, and I live in the same street. It'd be pointless to go back and forth." Tubbo rebutted.

So off they went making their way to Addies house.

-

Ranboo walked into his yard as Tubbo folded the stroller. Lani was asleep in Tommy's arms.

Tubbo put the stroller away and took Lani. "See you tomorrow Tommy."

"Bye Tubbo." Tommy walked off going a few houses down.

Tubbo locked the door and put Lani to bed tucking her in.

-

Tubbo sat in his room finishing up some homework when his parents got home.

Schlatt opened the door. "Hey bud thanks for watching Lani tonight. I put a forty in your account. Don't stay up too late bud."

"Okay. Night dad love you."

"Night bud love you."

:]-----------------------[:

So I have a bunch of chapters so if I end up finishing the book soon I'll do two updates a week. <3