11

"Over here Tubbo." Tommy called out as he stood with his friend group.

Tubbo walked over. "Hey Tommy. Hey Ranboo."

"Hi Tubbo." Ranboo replied before getting back into the conversation with his friend.

Tubbo stood by the group slightly uncomfortable. It was clear the group was close. They'd been friends since middle school.

"Tubbo I got a new song. Come take a listen." Tommy said offering him the second ear bud.

Toby took it placing it in his ear as the two went off to class. They listened to the song stepping in rhythm. Ranboo was close by following them.

"Dude that's sick!" Tubbo exclaimed as the song ended.

"Right?! Even bean stalk liked it." Tommy said as the trio took a seat in the back.

"Hey how's Lani doing?" Ranboo asked pulling out his textbook.

"Good she's talking up a storm. She learned how to say brother and never stops." Toby opened his book to the page on the board.

"We'll help you if you need it Tubbo." Tommy said opening up his history book.

-

Tubbo sat against the tree as his friends argued about fries.

"Ketchup is superior to gravy!" Tommy shouted throwing his hands in the air.

"Have you even had fries dipped in the white gravy? It's like heaven." Ranboo countered.

The pair looked at Tubbo silently asking for his input.

"Both are good but I'm more of a ketchup guy. I do agree that gravy is heavenly." Tubbo said taking a bite of his pizza.

"Hey boys. Whats today's argument?" A girl asked taking a seat across from Tubbo. Her snowy white wings complimented her pale skin.

"Oh I haven't met you before. I'm Adelaide. These dorks just call me Addie." She offered him a smile.

"I'm Tobias. Or Toby but they call me Tubbo." He said collecting his trash.

"So you're the infamous Tubbo? The boys talk about you a lot." Addie replied taking a bite of the apple she stole from Tommy.

"Woman thats not cool." Tommy said taking a sip of his coke.

Tubbo got up and threw away his trash. Ranboo close behind.

Tubbo turned around and yelled. "Holy crap. You giant. You scared me."

Ranboo laughed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

They walked back and sat down.

-

"We're going to the park if you wanna join." Addie said as they walked down the steps.

"Can't I have to baby sit Lani tonight. Ma and dad are having a date night." Toby pushed his hair out of his face.

"Bring her with. Lani liked the swings in my garden. Sure she'll like the ones at the park." Tommy said.

"Yeah. Alright we're in I just have to get her from the house."

The four walked to Tubbos house laughing. They got Lani and left their bags in the living room.

"You have her stroller, diaper bag, snacks, and extra clothes. You're all set. And Toby sweetheart you might have to go into the girls restroom with her."

"I will ma. I've got her." Tubbo pushed the stroller in the direction of the park.

:)----------------------------(:

It occurred to me that I have to at some point add in ya know Schlatts 💀. But I'm not ready for that because then it has to end and I'm just like AHH. Also this book is going to take a very sharp turn. I had to bring back Grace and needed some drama.

If you are reading this book expecting it to follow any lore I'm sorry it doesn't. Maybe at the end but not for a while.

Normal updates will be occurring again. <3