Chapter 33

-----

Nobody POV

Since that day, they dont talk to each other. Maybe they live under one roof, but they act like they live by their own. Hana with Hana world. Taehyung with Taehyung world.

Hana will leave before Taehyung woke up and Taehyung will back in midnight. They only meet at school and mind their own business.

Even Eunji and BTS also doesn't know what's going on. If they ask what actually happen,  they will reply 'nothing' or 'what are you talking about'.

But they still care about each other, Hana will make Taehyung his breakfast everyday before she's going to school. Taehyung will carried Hana to her room and tuck her in if she fall asleep on her study desk.

But they are too blind to realize that they were caring at each other. Until one day,  they are  staying at their house with BTS and Eunji.

"YAH! FOR GOD SAKE, WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU TWO?" Everyone stops their whatever they're doing and look at Eunji shocked because of her sudden loud voice.

RapMon clears his throat. "Yes, Taehyung-ah. What's going on? Did you two fight?" Everyone eyes on Taehyung except Hana. Hana stood up pick up her phone and start walking away, but had stopped by Eunji.

"Where the hell, are you going?" By her voice. Hana knows that Eunji really mad now. But she wants to avoid this interviews things. "Sleep."

She tries took Eunji's hand off but Eunji just held it tighter. "You're not going anywhere. Not before you guys settle your problem." Eunji raised her voice and push Hana slightly until Hana land next to Taehyung.

They move away living a huge space between them. Eunji couldn't take this anymore, she drag Taehyung and Hana to one of the guest room and push them together inside.

"Both of you, are not going out until you guys setlled it down. I'm watching." She close the door loudly making a loud thud.

"Eunji-ah, do you think this will help those two?" JHope asked worrying about his little sister. "Don't worry Hoseok-ah, not like Hana is your sister." She talk innocently. "YAH! SHE'S MY BABY!" Eunji rolled her eyes. "yeah yeah" Eunji smirks. "Aish" The others laugh at JHope's childish behaviour.

-----

"I'm sorry. " Taehyung look at Hana weirdly. "you're what?" Hana look down. "I dont know what my mistake actually but I'm sorry." Taehyung smiles. "Nah.. It's okay, not your fault actually."

Hana glares at him. "Of course it's not my fault. It's yours." Taehyung's jaw dropped. "Yah! Didn't you just apologized just now!"

"What? I'm stating the truth here. You the one who's ignored me first." Hana rolled her eyes. "I... I just..you know..urmm..well I'm sorry too." Hana chuckles and claps her hand. "Wow. The almighty Kim Jerk Taehyung, just apologized to me"

Taehyung suddenly stands up and walks to her. "Don't you dare come near me. I warned you." Hana move backwards but Taehyung keep walks toward her. Taehyung trapped her between his arms when Hana's back hit the wall.

He look at her lips and coming forward. Hana closes her eyes tightly and moves her face to her right but Taehyung grabs her face making Hana facing him.

"Why are guys so.." Taehyung let go off Hana and scratches back of his head. "..quite" JHope finished his sentence.

"What are you doing to my baby?" JHope run to them and pushs Taehyung slightly and hugs Hana tightly. "Ah..oppa..can't breath!!"

"Yah! Hyung, let her go." Taehyung pull Hana over him and keep her behind him. Eunji smirks. "Someone in love~" she pulls JHope by his ear dragging he out.

"Yah yah, it's hurts." Eunji ignores JHope and close the door.

"W..what are they talking about?" Hana looks down avoiding eyes contact while Taehyung ruffles his hair; look away. "I don't know."

-----

Please check out EXOxJDAE story, my school love life cast by Chen Exo and maisrah18 story, long time no see cast by Donghyuk iKon ☺

감사합니다