Chapter 15

-----

Nobody's POV

Hana grabs her phone and purse then took a last glance at mirror before going downstair.

"Taehyung-ah, kaja I'm starving." Hana said while pulling Taehyung's hand and dragged him to the car. "Aish.. Slow down monster." Hana stops and look at Taehyung. "What did you said?" Taehyung looks at her confusedly before answered her. "I said slow down." "After that? "

"Huh.. Err.. Oh I said monster. Wae?" Hana's face turn to red. Not because of blushing but anger. "Monster?! Yah." Hana raised her hand to slap Taehyung's arm but Taehyung grab her hand leaning in and whispered "Yeah.. Cute monster," he let go of Hana's hand. Hana blushing so she turn around and went into car to hide her face.

After a second Taehyung went into car and look at Hana which is still blushing. "Aigoo.. My wife is blushing for the second time today. tsk tsk" He chuckled.

"Just drive monkey." Hana looks away. 'Why did I blushed. Urgh.. Im going crazy' Hana thought and shook her head. Taehyung smiled after he saw Hana shook her head.

-----

Taehyung drove to a mall and parked. They walk side by side but stay silent. Taehyung tried to broke the silence. "Wait.." Hana stopped from walking.

"Why didn't you call me oppa?" He asked. Hana eyes widen but she tried to stay cool. "Why would I?" She asked. "First, I'm older than you. Second, you're my wife." He smirked. An idea popped in her mind. "Fine." She said while smirking.

Taehyung grins waiting for her to call him 'oppa'. "O..op..oppa gangnam style" she ran away and laughed. Taehyung mess his hair in frustrated. He starts to run over her. She continues laughing until she bumped into someone. "Oh.. Mianhae. My fault." She looks at the person that she bump into. "Oh, oppa." She called. "Hana, stop running. Jungkook?" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook oppa, what are you doing here?" Hana asked. Taehyung look at her weirdly. "Oppa?" He asked. "Jungkook oppa asked me to call him oppa since he is older than me even just a few weeks." She said while glared at Jungkook.

"Hana, you're so cute." He ruffled her hair. "I just window shopping here since I've got nothing to do." He continued. He looks at his watch. "I have to go. Bye, " he said before walked away.

Taehyung glare at Hana. Hana noticed that Taehyung glare at her. "What are you looking at?" He came closer. "You called Jungkook 'oppa' while you called me monkey."

"Fine fine." She gave up plus getting annoyed. She held Taehyung's arm. "Op..oppa lets eat I'm hungry." She batted her eyelashes. "Satisfied?". Taehyung grinned and nodded.

-----

감사합니다