Chapter 36

-----

Hana's POV

Things getting awkward between us but Taehyung had been so sweet lately. Im not really comfortable with it actually but what can I do right. So I just follow the flows.

Many students asked us if we are in a relationship including Eunji and BTS. Heol. I can't bear with this anymore. But what surprise me a lot, Baekhyun didn't even ask about that even the rumours already spread around school. And one more thing, I never tell anyone about Taehyung's confession even Eunji.

And Taehyung's ex-girlfriend, Hyorin keeps glaring at me and i don't even know why. I didn't know what my fault but maybe she's jealous perhaps.

And Taehyung also being so protective like other boyfriend would do with his girlfriend. He always ask me about what me and Baekhyun talk about every day. Let me repeat. EVERY FUCKING DAY. And he even ask me to avoid Kyungsoo as much as I can. Okay that's really funny.

-----

It's already weekend and i already planned to have a girl's day with Eunji. I walk down and see Taehyung watch TV sitting on the couch. I walk to kitchen to have a glass of water.

"Where are you going?" You want to know something? I nearly die choking on my water because this jerk scared the hell of me. I keep coughing and i felt Taehyung rubs my back.

"Yah! Drink slowly." Whatthehell? I glare at him and put my hand on my waist. "Aishh. You the one who come out of nowhere and now you just ask me to drink slowly? Really Kim Taehyung?"

He frowns. "Okay..I'm sorry hm?" he hold my hand. That's what I meant by he being so sweet. He didn't argue with me anymore. He will just gave up even if it's my fault. I just smile

"Oh I'm going out.." even before he can say anything, "with Eunji" he raised an eyebrow. "Where?"

"Mall or anywhere." And with that he grab my hand walking to the door. I pull my hand a bit make he stops. "Where are you going?"

"Mall or anywhere." okay I'm confused now. "Wait. Taehyung-ah we are having our girl's day today." he opens the car's door and I just went inside.

After a few minutes of getting confused, I turn to him. "Why are you doing this?" and with that I freely lectured by him about how dangerous when only two girls hanging out together and blah blah blah.

-----
Eunji looks at me nahh I mean us confusedly. Taehyung just stare at her blankly. I look at her with 'I'll tell you later' look. She seems understand because she smiles to us.

"Sorry, we are late. Let's go shopping." Eunji nodded as I walk beside her and Taehyung follow us behind. "Yah! What happen? Why did you brought him?" Eunji whispered.

I look at Eunji and told her what actually happens just now. "I think he likes you." I look behind and saw Taehyung follow us while playing with his phone and a pair of earpieces tucked in his ear."He already confessed to me."

"What?!" I cover her mouth and look around. Luckily her voice not so loud. "Kim Hana why didn't you tell me." She ask firmly.

I bit my lips. "For fun..?" I said more like asking. She glares hard at me. I just smile awkwardly. "So did you accept him?" I look down. "I'm not ready yet and i can't figure out my feeling too." I heard she sighs.

"Nevermind. Actually I have something to tell you and it's my darkest secret." She leans over to my ear. "I think I like JHope." My jaw-dropped as my eyes widen after hear her so-called-darkest secret.

-----

감사합니다