Chapter 26

-----

Hana's POV

"I can make you tired and sleepy. Come on." He smirk and drag me to his room. "Yah! What are you doing?" I ask as he locked the door behind him.

He walk closer with a pervert look. "Like i said i can make you tired and sleepy. I can show you what is love." I gulp and take stepback. "Dont you..come near. Dont..dont yo..you d..dare." I covered my chest.

"Dont be nervous babe. Tonight will be your best night ever. I can promise that." He took a step forward as i took a few step backward until i reach the edge of the bed.

Im looking for something near to protect mme from that perverk jerk. Unfortunately, i only found pillow.

Tell me how pillow can protect me in this condition.

But nevermind, i grab the pillow and put it near my chest. Suddenly, he rolling on the floor; laughing his ass out.

"Yah! What so funny?" I yelled. Damn im so mad right now. "Wae? Disappointed?" He walk up to me. When he close enough, i hit him with pillow that i use for 'protection' earlier.

"Disappointed my ass." I walk to the door but before i could open the door, he grab my arm spun me around. Aishh.. What he want actually. Im too tired to playing with him. Why dont he play with his bitch.

I yank my hand and fold my arm. "Kim Taehyung." I called him coldly. "Yes babe." I sighed. "Tell me what you want actually. Im tired to playing with you. Leave me--" "The dare." He cutted me of leaving me with mouth hanging.

"D..dare?" I must pretend that i dont know anything. There's no way i will sleep with him.

Whose know he want to do something bad to me. NO WAY!!

He take his phones on the table next to bed and search fot something maybe. I turn around to run away from him. I tippy toed and twist the doorknob.

Suddenly, i hear voices from his phone.

'I dare you to sleep with me'

'Yah, are you crazy?'

'Kim Taehyung, what with those dare?'

'Why not, like hyung said 'dare still dare'

I shut my eyes and sigh frustrated. "Did you remember?" I bet that he smirking now. "Did you record that?" He nodded. "Of course. I need proof to show to you."

"Fine." He grinned and put his phone back on the table. "But.. Just sleep nothing else." He look at me while smiling weirdly. "I'll think about that."

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG." He chuckled. "Just kidding okay." I glared at him and walk to his bed. "Please switch off the lamp. I want to sleep already." Did he just command me? Who i am actually? Maid?

"Do it by yourself." I said lay on the bed and my back facing him. I can feel the weight on the bed lessen and the lamp off. I flinced when i felt something around my waist.

Taehyung's arm.

I tried to escape from his arm but he only tighten the grip. Im too tired to fight back so i just let him and drift into LalaLand.

-----

I woken up in Taehyung's embrace. And now here i am staring at him. Perfect. Now i know why girls going crazy when they meet him. He's like angel.

I look at his pink and kissable lips. I have urge to kiss his lips. But i hold myself by biting my lips. "I said dont bit your lips right?" My eyes widen as i back away and ended up on the floor.

"Since wh..when y..you woke up." "Long enough to see you checking me out." My jaw dropped. "Im not." I said and ran out from his room and go straight to my room.

-----

"Eunji, i need to go to comfort room." I didnt let she replied me as i walk away. I want to wash my face. When i was about to enter the comfort room, someone call my name.

I turn around and saw D.O oppa walking toward me while waving his hand. "Oppa!" I waving back. D.O is one of Baekhyun's friends. And im pretty close to D.O.

"Long time no see." D.O hug me and i hug him back. "Haha i know right." I said and pull away. "So..how are you and others doing?"

"Well, im doing fine. Suho hyung still the same, and so the others. But.." He paused and look at me deeply in my eyes.

"Ahh.. Nevermind. See you again." He turn around and start walk away. I ran into him and grab his arm. "Just continue what you going to say!"

He look at me and his face turn to sad one. "But.. Baekhyun.. He's not like Baekhyun that i used to know before. It just.. He being like that after you two..uhm.. You know."

"Im sorry." I said looking down. "Im so sorry. Im the reason he's being like that." D.O held my shoulder. "Hana, look at me." I did as what he told so.

"It's not your fault, okay." I smile weakly. "Haa.. How about we hangout a bit after school at cafe near our school." I hesitated at first but why not? We didnt hangout often after the broke up thingy.

"Why not." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Alright, i see you later kiddo." He ruffled my hair. "Yah! Dont do that and im not a kid" i punch his arm lightly. He always do that and calling me kiddo.

He chuckle and patted my head. "You still the same huh?" I just smile. "Well, see you later oppa."

"Wait.." He grab my arm. "Uhm.. Where's my goodbye kiss?" My eyes widen. "Oppa, we at school!! I'll give you later. Bye."

-----

"Oppa, sorry im late. I have somethi-- Baekhyun? W..what are you d..doing?"

-----

A/N

Thank you to my second bae, Nayliardini for making me a new cover. I love it.

And please check out KJDVERS's story, 'my school love life'

Thank you.

감사합니다