Chapter 41

-----
I currently in a random ice-cream heaven. Well, Kyungsoo suggested we should eat ice-cream here. He said that they sell the best one here. So I just agreed with him.

"How did you know this place?" He smiles."Personal experience."

"I'm so curious.. Why are you so weird this past minutes?"

"Welcome to Sweet Time Cafe." One of the waitress come to our table. Wow. She's pretty. Is she the reason why Kyungsoo acts weirdly?

I look at him and he smiles all the time while looking at her. His eyes are sparkling. His never smile like that at me.

I fake cough BUT you know what. He didn't look at me! Not even a glance. Dmn.

"Can I order now?" I spoke.

"Uh.. Sorry. Yes." The waitress said.

"Give me chocolate mint ice cream and a slice of chocolate ice cream cake." Yeahh.. I love chocolate so much.

"Noted." she turns to Kyungsoo who is busied himself by staring at the waitress. "Sir?" "uhmm..give me the same." he smiles. I dont why but I feel like knocking his head off. He brought me here because of this waitress and just staring at her. And I'm here look like a stone. Oh, I love my stone's life.

The waitress nodded and smiled before continuing her job. Kyungsoo's gaze didn't leave her yet. Dmn. It's not like I jealous or something but he came here with me not her. Aish.

"Done staring?" I spoke up. He flinches a little. "Staring what." Oh, I know that face. It's so fake. I smirked. I lean back on the chair and crossed my arm over my chest. "Now I know, why you want to come here."

"Wh..what are you talking about?" he stuttered. "Wh..what are you talking about?" I copied his reaction. "You like her. " I look at the waitress. "So, what's her name? How did you know her? "

He breath out. "Yes, I like her. Her name is Kim Seojin. Like I said I know her from my personal experience." he smirks at the end.

"Such a flirt." I mumbled. I feel my phone vibrated. I received a message from my monkey.

---

Where are you?

From : Kim Jerk

---

I'm on date.

To : Kim Jerk

I didn't change his contact name yet. Well, I kinda like it. It suits him. Don't judge me okay. I love him but still, it doesn't change the fact that he is a jerk.

Suddenly, my phone rings. Hell, I knew this will happen. I smirked before pick it up. I excused myself from Kyungsoo.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Hana where are you!" He shouted but I just chuckled. Talk about having a loud and jealous husband.

"Dating." I casually replied.

"It's not funny Kim Hana. Tell me where are you right now."

"Sweet time cafe."

"I'm coming." he said and hang up. Woah. He is serious. I really want to see his reaction after met Kyungsoo.

I walk back to my seat and saw Kyungsoo talking to the waitress. I wonder what he is talking about because they are laughing right now and Kyungsoo that I know don't do joke. He is a grumpy old man.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked me after the waitress continues her duty. "Taehyung." I eat my ice cream. And wow this is so good. I tried the cake too. Omaigod I really have to come here always. "What the jerk wants?" I glared at him. "Don't talk shit about him." I warned. I expected him for at least say sorry but you know what? He laughed.

"Since when you start protecting your husband?" He asked and I blushed. I just realized that he didn't know yet about me and Taehyung. I just ignored him and continue eating.

"Eyy you are hiding something from me. Spill out." Aish. He know me well.

"Well, me and Taehyung already--" "Hana!" someone shouted and I know who it is. He walked to me and stopped when he saw Kyungsoo. I mentally laughed. "Yes?"

He glared at me and I just smile innocently. "Kim Taehyung." Kyungsoo greeted. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung sat beside me before answering Kyungsoo's question. "Oh I'm looking for my lying wife. Did you see her?" He looked at me and glared.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. "What did you do Hana?" "I did nothing." I laughed. But as I said that, two pairs eyes glared at me. I sighed. "Okay okay, my lovely husband called just now and asked me where I am right now and I said I'm on date. He asked me where I am again and I just said where I am and he told me he's coming. That's it. I did nothing right?"

He laughed. "Yeah yeah you did nothing." I noticed his sarcasm but I choose to ignore it. "I know right." I looked at Taehyung and he seems pissed off. Dmn.

"Uh oppa, I'm going home with him. Bye." I took my bag and grab Taehyung's hand. "Wait." Kyungsoo called.

"What?" he walked to us. "You, Kim Taehyung. Dont you dare hurt her. She means too much for me. Take good care of her. I trust you."

Taehyung looked at me and said. "I will."

-----

감사합니다