Chapter 48

-----

Eunji's POV

First period is twenty minutes away and Hana is not here again but when I woke up this morning, I didn't saw her at all so I thought that she already went to school. I scroll down my contact numbers and search for Hana's number and call her.

Wait, I can't reach her. Hana rarely turn off her phone.

"Eunji!" Someone called me. I think it's Jimin. I turn around to see Jimin, JHope and Suga waving at me. I quickly walk to them. "Hey guys,  did you see Hana? I didn't see her since morning." Jimin and Suga shook their head.

"We just arrived a minute ago." I look at JHope and noticed that he is too quite today which is a rare thing. "You too JHope?" I asked.

"O..of course dummy. I came with them." Well, this is so not JHope.

"Hey, chill. Maybe she has some things to do. Like homeworks or anything, right? Why are you freaking out?" I never thought of that.

"Hm, maybe you're right." I saw JHope breath out in relief. What a weirdo. "Class starts in five minutes. I gotta go. Mrs Kang is scary as hell. Bye." Jimin said and walk off. I chuckled as Suga ran after him.

"I'm going too." JHope quickly turns around to walk to his class. I grab his arm to stop him.

"Are you okay? You look pale and too quite for my liking. Are you going to die?" I asked jokingly. He chuckled and flicked my forehead before ran away.

"Yah! Jung Hoseok," I yelled. I rubbed my forehead while cursing him. Wait for me, Hoseok-ah. Suddenly, the bell rings. "Oh shit. I'm late." I ran to my class quickly. I don't want detention, dang it.

-----

Taehyung's POV

Hana didn't show up at school. I'm getting worried. Where are you, Hana? I tried called her several time but her phone is off.

I unlocked the house's door and make my way to our room. I put my key and wallet on the nightstand before walk to the closet to take out my clothes but the closet is nearly empty. Hana's clothes are gone. I look around the room and saw nothing that belongs to Hana.

I ran to the nightstand and quickly called Eunji. Pick it up, pick it up, cmon. "Hello, Eunji? Is Hana there?... What?... Her clothes are gone." I look around the room again and saw small note attached to the mirror. "Eunji, wait."

I walk to the mirror and read the note.

Hey, I guess you already saw this. Love, I'm sorry for leaving you like this but I need some space. Till we meet again. I love you.

-Truly yours, Hana :)

I dropped my phone, and read the note again and again. No, this is not happening. I rubbed my eyes to see the note is still there. I punch the mirror as tears fall from my eyes. I punch it again and my hand starts bleeding.

I slide down and lean on the wall, continue crying.

-----

Eunji's POV

"Taehyung? Yah!" I yelled as I heard some crashing sound. "Guys, let's go to Taehyung's house. Something's happening." I said to the others and they quickly walk to the car.

'Her clothes are gone'

Damn, Hana where are you?

I quickly ran to the house as soon as we arrived. "Taehyung, where are you?" I ran upstairs and heard sobs from their room. I jogged to the room and saw Taehyung leaning on the wall next to the makeup's table staring into spaces while tears continuously rolling down.

"What happened?"I kneel beside him. He keeps staring into spaces. I shook his shoulder. "Yah, answer me! Where is Hana?"

"She's gone."

"W..what?"

"She is gone, Eunji. She fucking left me. Are you deaf?" He yelled.

-----

Sorry for the late update.

감사합니다