Chapter 39

-----

"Yes. I am. I'm fucking jealous Kim Taehyung." he froze. Shoot. What did I just do. He smiles. "Finally Kim Hana. You let me in. Finally."

I look away. Suddenly he cupped my face and smiles. "You know what, you don't even need to jealous at all. My eyes only looking at you. Only you." he said as he lean in and kiss me. And who I am not to kiss back the one who I love? I am a human being too.

"I love you." he said after a long passionate kiss.

"I love you too." Finally. I said the three words that I swore to myself to never said those three words again. And here I am risking my whole life again. I hope you didn't let me down, Kim Taehyung. I trust you.

-----

Suga's POV

"Wait. Wait. Isn't that Taehyung and Hana?" Jimin points at the school's garden. They are walking together. Not to mention happily and Taehyung even wrapped his hand around Hana's shoulder.

I look at others and they seem amazed. Their expression is the best. I look back at the new couple and they are making their way to us. I nudge Eunji knock her into her sense back.

"What." she glares at me.

"You're drooling." I lied. She quickly wipes hare mouth before glaring at me back.

"You bast--"

"Hey guys." Taehyung cuts her off. "Yah! You." Eunji points at Taehyung. "Why the hell did you leave me with this jerk yesterday." Eunji points at JHope. "Why me?" Eunji glares at JHope; shut him up.

"Uh. Oh. I got to go. Sorry." Taehyung turn around. "Where do you think you're going?" Eunji pull his ear. "Ow ow. Hana-ah, help me." Hana being Hana just laugh her butt off.

"Serve you right. Kaja oppa." She pull me and Jimin together. "Yah. Come back here Choi Hana."

Jimin just pulls her with him leaving me alone while laughing. Good luck Jimin. You're dead. Rest in peace bro.

-----
Nobody's POV

LUNCH

"Hye babe." Taehyung greets Hana before sits beside him.

"Hey." The others look at them weirdly. Jin, as their mom trying to help his children start asking them. "Are you two together now?"

The couple just look at each other before laughing. Suddenly Hana stops. "No. We are not." Taehyung smirks. "Really?" Hana nodded. "Yes. I am. I'm fu--" Hana quickly cover Taehyung's mouth when he tried to imitate her. "Shut up, jerk."

Hana feels that her hand is wet. Her eyes widen and takes her hand off. "Did you just lick my hand?" Taehyung shrugs. "Gross." Hana stand up making her way to toilet.

-----

Hana's POV

Aish. It's disgusting. I wiped my hand that I just wash with a gallon of hand soap. I make my way to the table but stop when I saw someone sat on my place. At first I didn't care at all but when I walk further I saw that girl. Yes I know you can guess well. It's Yoo Rita.

"Hana." Eunji called. I fake a smile and walk to them. "Hey Hana." She greets me. Aish. What a girl. "Hey. Excuse me but you are sitting on my seat." Again. I fake a smile.

"Oh really. I'm sorry but can you sit there?" she points at another empty seat. Why didn't she sits there at the first place. Dammit.

I rolled my eyes before look at her. "Nah it's okay. I think I'm done already." I gritted my teeth.

I walk away from the cafeteria. I walk to my locker to pick my next subject's books which is history. What a day. I sigh.

"What with the sigh." I startled a bit. I turn to where the voice came from. And it's Baekhyun. "Yah! You scared the hell out of me." I hit him.

"Ow ow. You and your punch is still the same." he laughs and i joined afterwards."Want more?" he shook his head.

"No no. It's okay." I just laugh. "....... still the same too." I heard he mumble something but i can catch the last few words. "What again?"

"Ahh. Aniya. It's nothing. Your next class is history right?" I close my locker and turn again. "Yes and I'm stuck with you again. Haih. What a luck I have." I sigh before start laughing.

"YAH!" I ran while laughing. "Stop there Choi Hana." I turn and stuck my tongue out before run again. I laugh and laugh until I bump into someone.

"Ow." Why I am so unlucky today. First, Taehyung licked my hand. Second, that Yoo Rita. Third, history's subject and now what? Damn life.

"Are you okay?" I roll my eyes. Kim Taehyung. "Watch where are you going." I pinch his arm. "Haih. You the one who bump into me and now shouted at and even pinched my arm. You're lucky I love you." I blushed.

"Aish. Go away." I ran still blushing. "Wait for me babe hahahaha"

-----

I think I can't update next two or three weeks because exams and stuffs. I'll update once I'm done with my exams. I'm sorry. And please wait for me.

감사합니다