Chapter 25

-----

Nobody's POV

"Taehyung, wake up." Hana said while yawning. "Aish.." Hana climb and sat on the bed. "Yah!" Hana slapped Taehyung's cheek lightly.

Taehyung grab Hana's hand to stop Hana from slapping him. "5 more minutes please. Im tired." Hana put her hand on to Taehyung's forehead; checking his temperature. "You still hot." Suddenly Taehyung sat up on the bed too facing Hana while smirking. "Do you think im hot?"

Hana narrowed her eyes on him. "Yeah.. Of course-- YAH I DONT MEAN THAT!" Hana hit his head and grab his hair pulling them. "Ow..ow Hana stop." Hana stop and glared at him. "Do you want go to school? You still.." Hana paused and Taehyung smirk. "Im still what?"

"Do you want to die?" Hana held her hand up. "No. No. Im sorry. Hahaha." Taehyung still laughing non stop. Hana push him and he fall backward. This time Hana start laughing. "HAHAHA..LOOK AT YOUR FACE.. HAHAHA"

"Hana stop." Taehyung said firmly but Hana. Taehyung stood up and lean closer but Hana didnt realize because she's still laughing like drunk woman. "I said stop." Hana stop when realize how near their face.

Taehyung chuckled when he saw Hana's reaction before kiss her cheek leave her dumbfounded. "Make me breakfast." He said before went to clean himself.

Hana touch her cheek and her eyes widen. "What was that?!" Hana shouted. "Morning kiss." Taehyung shouted back from the bathroom.

"Urgh. Jerk." Hana said as she walk to kitchen making breakfast.

-----

"Stop me here." Hana said without looking at Taehyung. "No." "Wae?" Hana pouted cutely. She dont even realize that she's pouting. Taehyung gulp and look away. "Ill drop you at parking lot. Just once." Taehyung said and continue drive until school's parking lot

"Ey... I just don't want to come near you girl again." Hana said sarcastically and act innocently. "Woah.. Are you mocking me, Kim Hana?"

"No and Choi Hana actually." Hana raised her eyebrow. "Are you mad at me?" Taehyung start being serious. "Yes of course. You fucking slapped me." Hana raised her voice.

"Then, why are taking care of me yesterday?" Taehyung stop his car and look at Hana. "Because Jhope oppa forced me too. You see that too right?" Taehyung remain silent.

"And I'll get a revenge on you, Kim Taehyung. Remember that carefully." Hana poked his chest before go out from the car and slammed the door behind her.

-----

Hana and Eunji walk to cafeteria while chatting and laughing before they were stop by Taehyung. "Eunji, can i borrow your friend?" Hana look at eunji give her a glare that means dont-you-dare.

Eunji just shrugged and turn to Taehyung and nodded. "Of course. She's yours anyway." And with that she continue walking. "Jung Eunji! Youre dead." Hana shouted but Eunji just turn around and wink.

Hana glared at Taehyung and crossed her arm. "What do you want, Mr Jerk?" "Woah.. Relax babe." "Just get to the point please. I need food." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, do you want to hanging out a bit after school?" Hana narrowed her eyes and put her hand on Taehyung's forehead. "No wonder. I think you should rest more. You being crazy. Im going."

"Hey, im serious okay." Hana glared at him. "Fine. Just wait at your car." Taehyung smile as Hana walk away.

-----

"Where are we going?"

"Eating something sweet." Hana blow her bang. "I ask where are we going, not what are going to do." "That's same."

"Different, idiot." Taehyung sigh and look at Hana. "Shut up and just follow me."

-----

"Ice cream dude?" Hana ask. "Eh no its meat." Taehyung reply sarcastically. "I think you have problem with your eyes dude." Taehyung glared at her and walk away. Hana chuckle and run after him.

"Hey, are you sulking?" Hana punch his arm while laughing.

-----

"What are you doing?" Taehyung ask and sit beside Hana on the couch. "Watching and eating. Cant you see? Oh i forgot you have eyes problem. Ah its okay." Hana patted his head.

"You not sleepy yet?" Hana shook her head. "You not tired?" Hana look at him and shook her head again. Taehyung grin and pull Hana from the couch.

"Yah! Im watching." "I can make you tired and sleepy. Come on." Taehyung smirk and drag Hana to his room.

-----

감사합니다