Chapter 46

Hana's POV

My phone ring for like twenty times already. I lazily answer the phone. "Hello? Hana where are you?!" I expect Taehyung to call me instead his friend does. "I don't know. "

"It's not funny Hana, where are you?" Ugh annoying as fuck. "Han River." And the line dead. What is his problem. I continue to stare at the river and zoned out.

-----
"BABYGIRL!" Oh my god. I regret told him where I am. "Can't you shut up? People are looking." I snapped at him. I watch his reaction and I start feeling guilty. "Look, oppa I'm--" "No, it's okay."

"So mind tell me why you are here at this time, not to mention in your school uniform." I think I need to share it with someone. I open my mouth to say something but my stomach make a sound.

He chuckled as I pout. "Let's fill your stomach and talk." I nodded and start walking to his car.

-----

"Steak? Seriously?" I raised my eyebrow. "What? I heard that steak can cheer up moody woman." I glared hard at him. "Okay okay. I shut up."

"Hello! My name is Vanessa, ready to order?"

"Hey! My name is Hoseok." Oh my god. What the heck is that? I hold in my laugh. "What do you want to eat, Hana?"

"I'll take the same." I quickly answer. Suddenly JHope laughs and the waitress chuckled. "I didn't order anything yet." Oh okay. "Erm, red wine and beef steak for me. Thank you." "I'll take the same." JHope laugh again.

After the waitress go, I glare at him. After a few minutes of laughing (I don't know what is so funny) he stopped. I just ignore him and stare outside through the window.

"Okay, sorry. Wanna talk about what happen?" And with that I told him everything.

-----

"Hana, maybe I can't exactly feel what you felt about this, but I want you to be patient and don't do anything stupid, okay? I'm sure he loves you a lot, he just need his time." I nodded. "Thank you for your advise and tonight's dinner. I'll go inside first. Good night." I open the door and walk out.

I unlocked the door and go inside, but everything is dark. I switch on the lamp, and look around. He is not here. I sigh and just walk upstairs to prepare for bed.

-----

I went to school with JHope and Eunji today. I never see Taehyung since yesterday. He didn't came home at all last night. It hurts to know that he didn't trust me when I trust him completely. I wonder where he slept. Maybe with JHope and the boys. But why JHope didn't tell me? Aish. It's frustrating. Nevermind.

I walk to my locker and search for my book and turn around to make my way to class but when my eyes caught something, my book fall from my hand. And let me tell you, it's not a interesting sight to see.

He stopped kissing that girl when he heard something fall on the floor, he looked up and when he saw me he smirked before grab that girl's waist and walked away.

'I'm sure he loves you a lot.'

My heart broke into pieces.

"He finally dumped her." I tried my best to hold back my tears as I heard that. I look down and slowly walk to I don't know where. I'm not going to class like this. People will laugh at me.

I was stopped by someone that I once once did the same thing. I broke down. I fell on my knee and let the tears pour down. I was hurt, twice.

-----

Baekhyun's POV

It hurts to see her like this, again. I kneel down beside her and slowly hugged her. I patted her back slowly. I can't say anything to her since I once did the same to her. I feel useless.

I'm sorry, Hana.

I'm so going to get that bastard and knock in some sense to his little brain.
"I'm going to him." I start to stand but her little hand caught mine before I could take a step.

"No, you can't do that."

-----

Heyya! I'm back. My exam just finished yesterday and I will update more often than before. Thank you for still waiting for me. Miss y'all!

감사합니다