Chapter 19

-----

Hana's POV

Jimin start spin the bottle. Im sweating. Their creepy look early make me sweating. Hard. I have the feeling that I'll do something bad. The bottle stop at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, dare or dare." Jimin ask smirking.

"Of course dare , stupid" Jimin glared at him.

"Yah ! Where's your manner? Im hyung here." Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "I'll make you regret Jungkook-ah"

"I dare you to kiss Suga hyung." Jimin smirk. "Yah ! Why me?" Suga smack Jimin head since he sit near him. "Ouch. Whatever i dont care. Dare still dare." "Why Suga hyung? Why not Hana." "Eh?" Me?" I point myself. Well that unexpected to hear by Jungkook mouth. "She's mine." Taehyung said. "Eh?" That's unexpected too okay.

I blushed as everyone clapped their hand except Jungkook. He look down while frowning. That's weird. "Jungkook." He look up. "Your dare." Jimin continue while grinning. "Aish.. Jinjja." He move to Suga hyung and leaning in while Suga move backward. "Aish hyung! Stop moving." Suga make disgusting face. "That disgusting you know."

"I dont want to this either. Just close your eyes." I laugh as Jungkook kiss Suga lips and pull away after less then one second. "Really Jungkook? Lips?" Jimin laugh. "Then where?" Jungkook shouted piss off. "I dont say at the lips right?" Jungkook throw the pillow that he hug a while ago. "Hyung , i hate you."

Jungkook spin the bottle and the bottle stop in front of me but near at Jhope. I move to the right a bit and the bottle at JHope side. "Jhope hyung."Jungkook said happily."Dare."

"I dare you to dance Something by Girls Day without your shirt." Jungkook said smirking. "Here? Infront Hana?" Jungkook nodded. "Okay." JHope start undress his shirt. He has abs. Jungkook start the music and he start to dance. Suddenly someone cover my eyes. "You shouldn't watch this." By his voice , i know its Taehyung. "Yah! I want to watch JHope oppa dance." I try to remove his hand but i failed. Im a girl you know. Im still weak. "You naughty girl , i can show my abs to you later." I can feel that he smirking right now.

After JHope dance and put the shirt on , Taehyung remove his hand. I open my eyes amd saw Taehyung smirking. I rolled my eyes and look away.

JHope spin the bottle and it stop at Taehyung. JHope smirk and look at me. I start feel uneasy right now. "I dare you to.." He paused still looking at me. I just look at him blankly. "... dance Now by Troublemaker with Hana and end up with a kiss..." Right now i sweating even more. I look at Taehyung he just smirk. I know he like this because he's player right? "... On lips" Jhope finished his dare. "Mwo?" I shouted but he just grinning. The other start laughing so hard. "Oppa isnt this that monkey's dare , why im included?" I batted my eyes begging for he to cancel the dare. But it useless. "Dare still dare."

Taehyung stand up and pull out his hand. I look at RapMon and he just grinning. Right now i hate those aliens especially Jhope. Im gonna kill him later. Just wait. I just stood up while blushing so hard.

Jhope start the music and just follow the beat. I know this dance because i love dance a bit or more. I dont know. I'll dance whenever i want to. Too much skin ship and i hate this. The song will end soon and my heart beating so fast. The song end and Taehyung kissed me right on my lips. I push him and the other start screaming. "OMG my innocent eyes" Jimin shout. I glare at him and rolled my eyes.

I went to my seat and smack JHope back hard. When i say hard , i mean it. "Ouch." He scream while rubbing the spot i hit. The other just laugh. I just rolled my eyes and look away. Taehyung spin the bottle and what pissed me off more , the bottle stop at me. Seven pairs of eyes on me.

I look at Taehyung with dont-you-dare-do-anything-i-dont-like look. He just smirk and wink at me. I look away while waiting for the dare.

"I dare you to sleep with me tonight."

-----

감사합니다