Chapter 35

-----

Hana's POV

"WHO?!" Two voices ask at the same time.

I turn behind and see Taehyung behind my seat. I glare at him and knock his head. He whines. "Yah! What's that?" He rubs his head.

"I told you to sit there right?" he pouts. "I don't want." I sigh. "Why?" He sits beside and turns to me. "Who said you can sit here?" I cross my hand. "Relax babe." He put his finger on my lips; shut me up.

"You know that I'm handsome and cool right? " I hear Daehyun chokes on his drink. "Sure." I reply, holding my laugh. "All the waitress come to me and cling onto me." I raise and eyebrow. "Didn't you like that?"

"No. I have you now." He grins and kiss my cheek. "Euw." I push his face using my finger. "So Hana who?" Ahh.. I forgot that Daehyun oppa still there. This is so embarrassing. "Who? What?"

"You said you love someone now. Who?" Daehyun asks. "So dumb." I heard Taehyung mumbles. I glares at him but he just smirks. "I love... of course I love you oppa." I kiss his cheek.

"Aww. I love you too baby." He ruffles my hair. Suddenly I feel grab on my wrist. I turn to Taehyung and he drags me out from the cafe.

"Yah Taehyung. It's hurt." Suddenly he pushed me towards random door, but far away from everyone. He traps me between his arms. I tried to escape but it was useless. He much stronger than me.

"What are you doing?" I ask and glare hard at him. "No. You. What are you doing to me?" He ask back firmly. I'm scared. He never been this cold to me.

"Wh..what?" I stuttered. "What are you doing to my heart, Kim Hana?" he said before crashing his lips onto mine. My eyes widen. I couldn't react.

I unconsciously kiss him back. I brought my hands up and wrap it around his neck pulling him closer. I can feel he smiles between the kiss.

He pulls away and put his forehead on mine without breaking eyes contact. "I love you." I stare at him jaw dropping. "I...I.." He put his finger at my lips. "Shh... It's okay I understand." I know what he is talking about. It not just about my trauma but I still can't figure out my feeling. I need some time.

"I'm sorry. I need time." He smiles.

-----

Sorry for not updating. I have exam.

감사합니다