for memories ☆.

ALSO YEAH THIS A VENT AND YK GRIAN MY 2 FAVORITE SHIPS ANGST YK HOW IT BE >:))))

-

Sometimes breaking up with someone you love is for the better, even if it'll hurt both of you. Grian moved on faster than others, he knew he did. He sacrificed his friends, his world and some of his family for that ability. 

 But yet there he was sitting in Scar's lap crying to him. He loved his boyfriend! He really did!! Grian adored him with his life! His hugs.. the daily reminders to sleep before 12 am… them laughing for hours… his pretty face he wouldn't show to anyone but him.. oh god he was crying.

Scar only comforted him, he knew what he was going through first hand. All he could do was comfort his best friend, watching as his friends crying slowly stopped. Falling asleep on the others lap.

 Running his fingers through the other soft blond hair he whispered something into his ear.

  "Would you like me to sing to you?" Startled awake he stared at the other, letting out a shaky laugh

 "You can sing? Sure treat me like a child like everyone else does" His tone was happy until the last words realizing what he just said.

 They were good friends very in fact. Scar had met Grian's siblings, he was a twin, one older brother one younger. Older brother had pink hair and wore a hoglin skull as a mask, the other twin looked just like Grian, just brown hair instead of his gold blonde hair, yellow sweater instead of red. The younger one was just taller.. very taller version of Grian, golden blond hair white and red shirt and ocean blue eyes just like the younger twin.

 The older twin Wilbur was a musician, he had sang them both a song he wrote about a relationship he had regretted ending, some girl named Sally or what Grian called her Sally the Salmon because of her fiery red orangery long hair.

 "You move on faster than us, I know your sacrifices." Raising his head the golden haired blond looked at the other singing. He knew that melody, that song.. his brother! Wilbur wrote it! 

"But you can't say that you wasted your time. Cause it helped build you and i know you're not glad that it's over because we both know that wouldn't be true." 

 Tears pricked at his eyes, who knew he could relate to a song his brother wrote out of sorrow. And wow was he thankful for that song. "So thank you all I can say is thank you" His voice started to crack. He knew it wasn't supposed to be him singing but it just came out naturally.

"We three remember that day in October when you came to me and you smiled, oh how you smiled like he had made you happy by a few easy words. In that moment you've never been more happy!" Yes! He did remember that day! The day Xisuma had asked him out, he was so happy he rambled and ranted on why he loved him so much to his friend. 

"But you can't say that you wasted your time. Cause it helped build you and i know you're not glad that it's over because we both know that wouldn't be true, so all you should say is thank you thank you for the memories" The last chorus made him realize. He shouldn't be sad it's over, he should be happy it happened. But he was talking about the future, but Grian knew he wouldn't make it that long. All he did was shut up and let the pain take over his brain. 

 Great! He was crying again, he shouldn't be! He has somewhere warm to sleep tonight. It's okay, it should be okay, it's not okay, his mind raced realizing this might 've affected X just as much as it did him. 

 Scar could read him. That was for sure, only thing he could do hug his friend tighter, let him cry all he needs too.. even if it breaks his heart to see his friend cry over his ex boyfriend.

 He could treat him better. Not that X ever did anything wrong, in fact Scar knew how happy he made Grian. Every text had Grian smiling at his phone, all the gremlin would talk about was how amazing he was. But now oh how he cried just shattered his heart, but hes not wasting his time comforting his friend. Scar was greatful it happened. 

 Grian had been quieter while Scar was lost in his thoughts. He had fallen asleep again in his friends arms, not wanting to bother him awake. The lovestruck friend covered the sleeping hermit into his bed, not caring that we would have to sleep on the floor, or that his sheets had tears on them.

 "So thank you oh, thank you all I can say is thank you" he whispered as he turned of the lantern, climbing down into the 1st floor of Larry.

-

I SPEEEEEEED RAN THIS LIKE AT 11 PM PLEASE IM NOT DEAD