𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 ☆

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘰? 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

        ≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

~•grians pov•~

"MUMBO LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT LOVE YOU!" Grian screamed towards the hermit who was following him around.

"oh shut up i know you do" The mustached man replied stepping forward opening his arms, gesturing the other to hug him.

Was Mumbo insane? probably but that didnt matter.

Grian stepped away from the crazy acting hermit. What happened he used to be a amazing friend? What happened to Mumbo the Mumbo he loved as a friend.

"I'm with Scar i love him, not you!" the smaller one replied pulling out his sword watching the others eyes widened. He watched as the other looked down in disbelief shaking his head before pulling out his axe.

"he just getting in our way, look what hes turned you into! Stay here i'll be back soon." The man said walking towards Grian's boyfriends base.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH SCAR!" He screamed following him.

-
I hate scar so much I wanna kill him hes just in the way of me and grian
he was working on his shop so my time
to shine
-
He grabbed his tnt placing it on the wizards snail and adding some along to the fountain. It made him feel nice it was a relief, lighting the TNT watching everything explode, he could already see Scars crying face.

-
The man stood there not moving watching Scar walk towards him..

"Um mumbo what did you do" scar said with tears in his eyes,

all his hard work was destroyed the beauty was gone.

"oh just little revenge please come here i wanna give you a hug" the man said opening his arms again seeing the other hesitantly walk towards him.

"okay ..."
....
....
....

GoodTimesWithScar was slain by Mumbo Jumbo
-

Grian eyes watered at the message, typing quickly into the chat.

Grian: I HATE YOU SO MUCH I HOPE I CAN BE THE ON WHO KILLS YOU!

He had blood on his suit he could finally be with grian, the man thought to himself

"hi love" Mumbo smiled pulling the crying hermit into his arms

"YOU KILLED HIM I HATE YOU!"

His dirty blond hair a mess his beautiful eyes now red from crying and his eyes filled with hatred
False ,Doc and Cub were standing there crying. They had informed Xisuma of what happened they waited for the admins arrival.

"YOUR INSANE MUMBO WHY DID YOU DO IT!" Cub screamed at the insane man who stood in front of him.

"you dont get it do you" He replied putting his finger over the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"NO WE DONT YOU KILLED SCAR!" Grian ran towards him kicking the killer onto the floor. Before dropping to the floor to mourn the lost of his boyfriend.

" I did it for love I did it for you your mine only mine forever"

~•time skip•~

"hey babe"

"hi Numbo"

" babe, baby, love, never call me Mumbo in public" Mumbo suddenly smacked grian across the face, the shorter hermit put his hand on his face where his "boyfriend" had slapped him.

"I'm sorry love " Grian said with tears in his eyes, he hated calling him that he wasnt his love. Grian hated him more then he did Sam.

"it's okay babe just stop crying its embarrassing dont embarrasse me in public now kiss me"

"okay"

-

I hate mumbo so much i want to kill him

"hey get over here were this dress pretty boy" Mumbo tied his tie before throwing the other a dress.

"um okay " Grian mumbled something under his breath annoying the other who pinned him to the wall.

"good, you will forever be my pretty boy and shut up when I want you to" The redstoner said watching as the other trembled waiting for a response.

"O-okay sir.."

"thanks love i love you now never do anything stupid agian or talk to Cleo, False or Stress again their sluts theyll do nothing but hurt you"

-

"thank you Grian so much " stress said

"of course anything for you girls" Grian smiled and leaned in to hug Stress and kissed her hand then moved to Cleo hugged her so tightly the gave her a peck in the cheek he was about to move to Cleo when he heard him.

"Hey babe what are you doing her"
mumbo said while making a fake smile on his face

"hey mumbo he is just helping us here" False responded pulling Grian into her grasp.

"oh cute well um love let's go now" Mumbo said in a annoyed voice at his boyfriend.

"but I'm having fun"

"I said now" Grian followed the taller man

"now never EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU DO WHAT I SAY! "

"oh okay I'm sorry I'm sor~"
Mumbo kicked him in the stomach slapped him got out a small dagger and started writing on the others arm not really caring if the other was in pain.

mine only mine mumbos property

       ≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Lol I'm rewriting things i have writers block OK Q.Q

(830 words)