"seeing dream in that crown instead of me.."

grian but hes audrey au

-

 They came out of a car in front of Techno a small boy and a pink haired women. Dream watched as Sapnap quickly made his way in front of the small boy

"Hello.. blondie.. My names Sapnap.. and yours?" The ravened haired voice was low hushed almost, the blond giggled at his antics before scooting closer to Techno. The prince glared at Dream's friends, before presenting himself.

"Uh nice to meet you four i am Techn-" He was quickly cut off by the blonde who reached for his hand.

"Prince Technoblade, soon to be King!" the blonde cheered he seemed to be excited by the words that left his mouth unlike the prince who seemed to become a bit gloomy at those words. 

"And thats Ria-"

"Prince Grian, and Tech's boyfriend" Dream examined said boyfriend.

He had long blonde hair braided a white dress shirt with a red turtleneck under it black dress pants and a small golden clip in his hair that looked like a crown, he had big eyes his face filled with freckles and a pretty smile. His smile seemed genuine, as he held Techno's hand before letting go as the prince walked toward Dream and his friends greeting them with a handshake. His smile seemed to become smaller, he stood there and then walking towards them to shake their others hands, a light breeze messed up the blonde's hair, causing him to drop the smile and fix the curly blonde hair. Green emerald studs on his ear and then looking towards Dream who stared at him, his annoyed looking face to turn into a grin he reached out his hand and the other accepted it and shook it gently, his eyes connected with the others sky blue. Grian stretched his wings shocking the others as they stared at his beautiful angel wings.

"You must be Dream.. the human form of the god DreamXD.. you know i totally don't blame you for my past kingdom crumbling to the ground and being set to flames because of DreamXD." Grian eyes formed purple with a white hue before turning back into those sky blue eyes, before shaking his head and looking around and whispering a small apology to Dream before walking away head down. Dream watched as Techno quickly chased after him and wrapped a arm around him before continuing his introduction.

Grian stood there not smiling just a slight frown while in the prince's arms, he seemed ashamed, guilty, and upset. But not at them or the prince but at himself.

-

Grian sat on his bed warm tears slightly falling down his face, he dropped the book he held inside a drawing of him and Techno, he wore the queen's crown while Techno had the kings. His boyfriend Impulse walked in changing his focus to him, he could tell the prince was in pain by the look in his eyes. 

"Talk to me."

"Im so tired of pretending where is my happy ending.. Impulse i followed all the rules! i drew inside the lines! I never asked for anything that wasn't mine.." He sat up walking towards Impulse, his heeled platform boots making small noises with every step he took, the brunette stretched out his arm as in offering the other a hug.

"I waited patiently for my time!.But when my time came he called his name' the blonde leaned into the hug letting the arms wrap around protectively. "Theres this overwhelming pain its in my veins or my brain. Im just a perfect picture with a broken frame.." His tears seemed to intensify, Impulse moved one of his hands to ruffle the feathers in the back of the princes wings. He whispered small comforting words to him, and pressing a small kiss on his forehead.

"Impulse.. I never thought of myself as mean.. i always thought id be the queen.. his queen.. but.." His eyes seemed to fade into the purple he knew was the true full himself. Impulse looked at him those now purple eyes with blue instead hue instead of white Grian was now who he really was. 

Impulse hesitated on saying the words he was about to say "If you can't have that.."

"Then I will be the ruler of the dark and end, Impulse help.. theres a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be.. and hes calling me.."

"My queen."

-

 Grian held his boyfriends hand as they walked into the now closed museum. The prince squeezed the other hand as they walked in while the guard was asleep, said boyfriend let go to turn of the cameras before following the prince into the room where the crown for the next queen of the artric empire was held. Grian was tired he was tired of being used, he was tired of being nice, of being taken advantage of. His blood boiled the anger seemed to burn his skin, Impulse still stood besides him before Grian walked foward holding a golden crowbar. Taking his steps on the small stairs until he reached the top the crown right in his face.

The golden crowbar was raised before being swung at full force at the glass box the crown was held, Impulse stood there a bit worried as he watched his boyfriend let out a sob as he held the crown. His anger and frustration seemed to be the one pushing his current acts as he throw the crowbar across the room. Grian raised the crown about to throw it, stopping him was a soft voice calling him.

"Impulse… help.. something is pulling me its so enchanting, my body is moving i don't know where im heading."

  all of your senses have left you defenceless

Darkness seemed to form around him a haze taking over him, it seemed to promise him vengeance

  how much would you pay for it?

"the price im willing to pay is expensive.. theres nothing to lose when im unloveable and friendless…" Impulse watched in horror as his boyfriend spoke to himself a voice under it demonic but soft. Grian heard laughs a alluring siren in his head still whispering his name, the brunette ran towards him grasping the smallers hand. A dark purple flash made impulse squeeze the princes hand, he closed his eyes and jumped at the sound of a magical flash. His boyfriend didn't seem like himself anymore, his once gorgeous strawberry blonde hair was a light lavender white and black streaks littered here and there, his red dress now a deep dark purple and not a silky looking texture but a rough one like leather. His golden accessories changed to silver chains as if to trap him, his normal sun necklace and emerald studs, turned black and purple the sun turned into a moon the emeralds into diamonds. The figure of his boyfriend turned around his wing opened and almost intimating, the white in his eyes gone now fully black like the void. 

"I WANT WHAT I DESERVE." The empty shell of a prince screamed purple flames gathering around him a white mask with a symbol now covering his eyes. "I WANNA RULE THIS WORLD. SIT BACK AND WATCH ME LEARN. IT MY TURN! if they wanted a demon for a queen.. ill be the only one they'll see! ALL SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS.. now that i am that i will be the ruler of the overworld and end" his voice seemed louder scarier and a deep undertone to it like a different voice saying them after him. A white flash and there was his normal boyfriend he seemed scared and sorry tears still rolling down his face. "theres a devil on the shoulder where the angels used to be-" and he was gone and back was the now watcher form of his boyfriend.

-

idk man :D. no proof reading we die like the pink parrots in mcc pride with 2 points