Welcome Death..

Grian watched carefully at Mumbo as he looked around for the person whos nametags had appeared. Once he got up to stand opposite side from the mustached man not wanting to hurt him though it seemed the evening had other plans. Mumbo stared frightened but only a tiny bit relived it was only Grian, not Joel Cleo or anyone who would come to directly kill him. Grian rasied his arm stretching out his hand offering him a deal, a deal only between the two sword dropped to the bedrock floor clanking and shattering a warning of where this night might go. "I know a way we can still be friends." Lips shapped into a smile, Grian broke the slab under Mumbo as he spoke to make his point clear to make sure the message was understood. "You can join me" Alarms bells rang in Mumbo's head but Grian's natural ability to melt anyone he meets, though not physically. They melted at his sight his innocent smile though Mumbo was more concerned by his glowing eyes the red name above him and the prickly roses growing even to the tip of the blonde's pinkie. "We can still be friends!" A step forward and the others back. The now painfully long distance separating them was closes as they both stepped foward. Grian ran towards Mumbo the force pushing both of them off the ghast farm. The avian tried his best to get his hands on Mumbo and once he did, he brought him close hugging him as they fell. He stretched his wings as they got closer and closer and dropped Mumbo his wings saving him only him not Mumbo. Mumbo awoke cold scared and a horrible headache though the Grian standing over him made it better and once more he stretched out his hand.

"Yes its you.. I welcome death with.. as the world caves in."