cherry cola ☆

yes another one no one can stop me hahahahaha

ughhh why did I drink so much yesterday. Why didnt i drink a soda instead and that stupid song was playing the whole time!

I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh

yes song stuck in my head it was! Thankfully Grian brought me home since he didnt drink.

I've been searching for something sweet that's cool in the summer and takes away this heat

this song really is right it's so hot right now why is it so hot right now...

She my cherry cola she gonna' keep me sober let me keep you closer bubbly like a soda.

hmm speaking about grian he is really pretty the way the sun hits his hair making a halo like shadow on top. Those water clear eyes that sparkle now and then, his cute freckles all over his face and his adorable thin body.

Sweeter than the champagne
Smoother than this Coltrane
Keep me from the chardonnay
I'm just sipping one thing

well he is the only one I like and I am loyal to him even though were nothing. I roll to the other side of the bed to feel a someone a small blond man on my bed.

No clouds in my sky, 'cause she bring that sunshine

"hmm scar?" the blond looks at the brunette rubbing his blue eyes with his fist before leaning into scar one more time. In confusion he starts to panic the person he loves is in his bed leaning towards him.

"grian what are you doing here" scar asks looking at the small man that trying to cuddle with him( clingy bitch)

"you asked me to stay with you last night when you were drunk" he says carelessly as he crawls to scars lap and places his head on his shoulder. scars instincts betrayed him and hugged the small man.

I swear to jesus I think I heard him purr

"no clouds in my sky cuz you bring that sunshine" his instinct sang for him, he was happy to just have the blonde in his arms.

"hmm that song was playing alot yesterday I think it was called chery coke? cherry cola yeah that" 

Time skipppppp (Joe hills style)

" mumbo  do you know who scar is dating" cub asks mumbo with a worried face

"I got no clue do you know who grians dating or been hanging out with I havent seen him"

"we can check there bases ? if you'd like"

they walk towards scars Larry the door was wide open which let cub and mumbo peek in. What they say was kind of shocking. Mumbo couldnt get his eyes of them yet in the other hand cub seemed traumatized.

"stop it scar" the gremlin giggled trying to push away his lover who was on top of him

"never" the mayor says leaving tiny kisses on the grian collarbone which gave the boy under him tickles occasionally.

"what if someone sees us!" the gremlin responds laughing in between from the slight tickles

"they wont" the brunette smashs his lips to his boyfriend making out right then in there on the floor " damn the song was right your sweeter then sugar cane"

"shut up dork hehe" the gremlin giggles wrapping his arms around his lovers neck .

" I think we should go..." cub said eyes scarred for life before putting his elytra and soaring into the sky but mumbo had a different idea

Mumbo Jumbo: SCAR AND GRIAN ARE A THING

Timeskip ;)

"GUYS OPEN THE DOOR!" the hermits screamed trying to get inside of Larry

"oh shit" the taller hermit says getting of the gremlin and dressing himself and his lover

the gremlin opened the door wearing scars white shirt it fit him like a dress and bright red face with his hair a mess and bright pink hickies here and there and scar behind him no shirt on just shorts

"oh OH" keralis says laughing

"were you guys " stress looks at them worried and scarred she seeing two boys after they have done the dirty

"so who bottomed" iskall says laughing before getting smacked in the head by xisuma.

" you guys have alot of explaining to do with details" doc said in mischievous tone

(666 mark uwu)

"stop it horny boy" ren smacks doc in the face.