We fell in love in october pt 2 ☆

Ship Scar x Grian

341 words

-

Grian sat on the second story of the barge watching the clouds occasionally saying hi to anyone who entered.

A particular brown haired boy walked in looking for a few soul lanterns.

"Hi scar" the blonde said sitting up and watching the mayor jump at his voice. Before jumping down to the first story.

"Hey grian what were you doing up there?" Scar asked looking at where Grian was laying down.

"Oh i was just watching the clouds and thinking of someone" Grian said before his hand was grabbed and he was getting dragged somewhere by Scar. " Where are we going"

"We are going to playing some mini games so that you arent so sad today"

-

Earlier that day Scars Pov

"Oh i cant wait to confess to him" The redstoner says with a rose in his hand.

'wait he likes grian?'

-

We fell in March, the moment grian just giggled nonstop at how him and scar had messed up their creeper farm.

-

Grian sat besides Scar his head leaning on Scars shoulder besides target as the other fellow hermits mostly tackled each other.

-

You will be my boy

You will be my world

-

Grian and Scar sat in top of shady e-e-es , with grian curled up in a ball next to Scar

"dont bother looking down we arent going that way"

The mayor pulled the blonde into a comforting hug watching grian slowy calm down.

-

Then at the end of the day. When the sky was dark blue , purple and orange the two boys sat on the top story of barge were they started that morning. The two were laying watching the sky

"Today was fun even tho i was supposed to get rid of the mycelium resistance today" Scar said with a laugh.

"well good luck with that and thanks for the fun time" grian said his hand near scar's.

-

A hand turned into fist the brunette slowly over taken with anger also he watched the two.

'dammit scar'

"i liked grian first"

-