paradise ☆

-

Grian × ???? ;) you'll see soon..

Song: This side of paradise

UNEDITED WE DIE LIKE MEN

-

First time he laid his eyes on the blonde. He felt his heart in his throat. He never was one to fall in love one destined to be alone. But the love he felt was so strong it made him weak. His diamond sword dropping to the ground as he admired that boy with the pretty smile.

He instantly fell for the blondes smile and big doe eyes. Or hes bright bubbly attitude or how he his blue eyes light up when hes happy. He fell for him deep

-

Grian had been chatting with Scar in Hermitcraft getting attacked by tickles when he brought up the mycelium resistance, when his phone beeped. He received a message with his new team for minecraft championships 10 (this isnt the real one btw this is for ship purposes).

"So im with Wilbur Soot, Technoblade and oh my.. SCAR YOUR GOING MINECRAFT CHAMPIONSHIPS ? IM SO HAPPY WE ARE IN THE SAME TEAM!" He said as he pulled the mayor into a hug.

"Hey forget me we are in a team with Technoblade"

"Oh right we must be good partners" The hermit smiled pulling the mayor out of his thrown that they were sitting on going to Grians manison to practice some PVP.

-

"I worked so hard to get him in my team"

-

Technoblade: Hey nerd lets pratice PVP together so you're not lonely

          So you want me to be lonely with you?:Grian

Technoblade: Well dream is coming so im not lonely just trying to be nice.

           Oooh dream? Im in òwó : Grian

-

He sighed as he grabbed his diamond sword seeing his reflection through the blade. 'If i hes lonely i can be lonely with him'.

We should probably go play some mini games on the hermitcraft server since Xisuma let me on for this occasion.

-

"Hey there techno"

"Ah hello there cod boy or should i say grain"

"Did you bring me here just to bully me?"

"And to murder you" A smirk on his face before tea kettle noises were heard making it be known Dream had arrived to help out and teach Grian some skill.

"Stop simping for Grian and his clout techno." A wheeze at the end making the taller out of the 3 blush.

TIMEEEE SKIP ( JOE HILLS STYLE)

-

Before they knew it Grian was laying on the grass next to Dream and Techno the shorter blonde slowly starting to fall asleep. Light snores were heard and Dream started talking quietly to not wake him up.

"You like him don't you is this why you invited him?"

"Why would you care?"

"Just asking because he is close with that guy Scar"

It was slient once more, Grian start moving a bit as if he were to wake up. But luckily for the two he didnt, Dream picked up Grian and headed to his house as techno followed along.

"I'll take him back to the Hermitcraft Server in the morning would you like to come?" He received a nod as he tucked the hermit into his bed. "Here sleep on my extra bed ill sleep with sapnap he is usally awake at this time"

-

Eh ill make it a series maybe 👀. Charlee OUT